2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

Congratulations to all who were accepted! I have been waitlisted as well. I wonder how they do the waitlist. Were we already put on a list and they just choose from that as people don't accept or is it depending on if we responded to their email in a timely manner? But anyways good luck all! We can still gain acceptance from a waitlist.  

Congratulations to those who were accepted. I was also waitlisted, from what they told us at my interview its rare for anyone to get a rejection at this point. You're either admitted or waitlisted. I emailed admissions yesterday and this is what they said. There's still hope but just another waiting game at this point. We're so close though dont give up even if that means going through another cycle. We got this. 

Screenshot_2018-12-21-15-01-55.png

Im on the Waitlist squad:( .... I can’t believe they would send out so many secondaries and waitlist this many people “small pool” of 20??? Congrats to those accepted ... maybe its like 40pa 30nurses 15+  waitlisted:(???  This is nerve racking...

I never win the lottery 😞 

Edited by MATTHM1

3 minutes ago, Alayde said:

I had counted less waitlisted people, but 20 sounds like a good guess.

Thanks, heather01

Does anyone happen to know if we have numbers on the waitlist? I thought of asking about it next week? 

I asked that when I accepted my waitlist position. Michelle said we are not numbered but rather would be considered if a spot opened. I’m assuming they have us ranked based off of many factors but can’t share that with us, sadly. 

• Upvote 1