2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

2 minutes ago, NicoleJo said:

For those that have interviewed, did the program director say anything about giving out more interviews further into winter? Congrats everyone, hope it went well! ?

No, that wasn’t mentioned but then again nobody asked.  I imagine that the interview dates posted are all that they will do because they said they are sending out supplementals (to those who are selected from the interview days) by the end of Oct.  Supplementals are due by Dec 1 and final decisions go out late Dec-Jan.

Edited by Bonist55
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NicoleJo said:

For those that have interviewed, did the program director say anything about giving out more interviews further into winter? Congrats everyone, hope it went well! ?

A staff member basically implied that there probably won't be any more interviews. There is a total of 4 interviews this month, and today is the third interview.

If you didn't get an interview it's safe to assume that you probably won't get one. Sorry for the bad news

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

A staff member basically implied that there probably won't be any more interviews. There is a total of 4 interviews this month, and today is the third interview.

If you didn't get an interview it's safe to assume that you probably won't get one. Sorry for the bad news

That's OK! Thank you for the information ?

Edited by NicoleJo

2 minutes ago, Jebba said:

Has anyone who is interviewing the 29th received their “follow up” email that talks more about what will happen during the interview day? 

The only info you receive about what will happen during the interview day will be in the “interview day details” email after you select which interview day you’d like to attend.  There will be a reminder sent out a couple of days before your interview but it does not give a run down of the day’s events like the other email.  I received the interview invite 9/28 and the detailed email 10/9.

8 hours ago, JamesE said:

Hello everyone!!

I interview on 10/29 and was hoping to hear any feedback about the interview day.  How did everyone feel about it and how was the day?

Hello! Congrats on the interview invite! 

The interview was very relaxed, the staff was awesome. They should be sending out an email with more details about the interview closer your date. I strongly recommend attending the meet and greet the night before. Current students seem to really like the program. 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:32 PM, NessB said:

Hello! Congrats on the interview invite! 

The interview was very relaxed, the staff was awesome. They should be sending out an email with more details about the interview closer your date. I strongly recommend attending the meet and greet the night before. Current students seem to really like the program. 

Hi !

I booked flights way before receiving an email from current students about the greeting night, and with my late flight I wont make it... really feel like misisng out. ?

So what information we can learn from the night if anyone can share?

Also, is it okay to know what is the interview day is like?

any feedback is much appreciated! 

Leyna. 

2 hours ago, spowers said:

Hello

If anyone that is interviewing tomorrow would mind posting the info about the meet and greet tonight it would be greatly appreciated! I was a late addition to the interviews and never received the email about it. Thanks and good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Sean

From the email I received, it is at 5pm at Low Brau. The address is 1050 20th St. See you there!

4 hours ago, Alayde said:

Hello everyone, 

My name is Alayde, my interview is tomorrow morning. Who is going to Low Brau this evening? 

I will be there as well! 

3 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

At the interview they said end of October but who knows... last year they heard back Nov 2.  Hopefully we’ll hear back this week because I’m dying!!!

Yeah. Same here too. Getting nervous. But everyone haven’t got any emails yet. I’ve been checking emails every day. And spam folder as well. Let’s keep our hopes up everyone ! 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, Smartinez said:

Good morning @Omoham

My stats are  not very impressive, i completed my prerequisites courses in two community college and at CSU Stanislaus. I worked as  a physical therapy technician for three years and recently completed an internship through Health Career Connection.

overall science GPA 3.24

Overall non-science GPA 3.43

If you have any other questions,  Let me know. Otherwise have a beautiful and healthy day:)

Hey! when did you apply? I haven't heard anything in months ?

3 hours ago, krsnkm said:

Hey! when did you apply? I haven't heard anything in months ?

I am sorry to say that they have completed interviews for this cycle already.  If you did not get an interview I am so sorry, but I wouldn't expect to move forward.  I did get some rounded numbers from some of the faculty regarding how many applicants they had.  It was pretty stiff competition this year.  They had over 3000 applicants through CASPA and took approx. 250 to interviews.  Have you applied to any other schools?