2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

3 hours ago, NorcalEMT said:

Is there anyone else in this thread that has not received the confirmation email and a status update for their transcripts/LOR on the status page? I haven’t received a confirmation email or a status update and I’m starting to get concerned... Sent an email last night though

Hey, did you get an email back? What letter does your last night start with? I haven't heard anything else yet either..

Hey everyone got this email on Tuesday (12/11) after asking about this on Monday (12/10)..

I think they might be swamped she said a couple weeks from when I sent the email on 12/11...   regardless of acceptance or not I hope everyone still gets a review ....that would make no sense to get this far and not be reviewed period

51F39454-5481-42FF-98F9-33A1B911A80C.jpeg

Edited by MATTHM1
Mistake

Just like JamesE- just went on and saw that my Transcripts were submitted have 2 green Xs.... last name is Matthews- I did start grad school at University of San Fran after the CASPA deadline so they obviously arent going to have that transcript yet (but you still got to put schools attending) ... so there is an X still unmarked... i’m specualting that if you got all green x’s  - you get the automated “recieved and being sent to the review board” message.

I just want to know already so I can relax ... we got this.  I’m going to send one more email just making sure they know i’m still in school and started after the Caspa deadline ... just in case ... i’d advise others in my boat to do the same ... never hurts

• Upvote 2

I just checked my portal to see if my red X’s have gone away and they have!!!  FINALLY!  It says my info has been received and I’m under review.  Last name starts with a T and submitted supplemental on 11/7.  In earlier years, students heard they were accepted by checking their portal status BEFORE they even received an acceptance email so I would recommend checking back each day (or if you’re like me... a few times a day).

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 3:56 PM, MATTHM1 said:

Just like JamesE- just went on and saw that my Transcripts were submitted have 2 green Xs.... last name is Matthews- I did start grad school at University of San Fran after the CASPA deadline so they obviously arent going to have that transcript yet (but you still got to put schools attending) ... so there is an X still unmarked... i’m specualting that if you got all green x’s  - you get the automated “recieved and being sent to the review board” message.

I just want to know already so I can relax ... we got this.  I’m going to send one more email just making sure they know i’m still in school and started after the Caspa deadline ... just in case ... i’d advise others in my boat to do the same ... never hurts

Hi MATTHM1

Did you receive an answer to your email? I also have green check marks for all the schools listed on my Caspa, but one red x from a school where I am taking an extra class. Hoping this doesn’t prevent review. 

10 minutes ago, heather01 said:

Hi MATTHM1

Did you receive an answer to your email? I also have green check marks for all the schools listed on my Caspa, but one red x from a school where I am taking an extra class. Hoping this doesn’t prevent review. 

I had all green marks except for two.  I had two classes I was taking at two different colleges for this fall semester.  I waited until today when grades were posted to upload to upload the transscripts.  Once I uploaded them today the red marks went away. You might want to consider uploading the trnascripts for the more recent terms that you are attending.  They accept non-offical transcripts and if admitted to UCD they will need them anyways.  

2 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

I just checked my portal to see if my red X’s have gone away and they have!!!  FINALLY!  It says my info has been received and I’m under review.  Last name starts with a T and submitted supplemental on 11/7.  In earlier years, students heard they were accepted by checking their portal status BEFORE they even received an acceptance email so I would recommend checking back each day (or if you’re like me... a few times a day).

I finally received the green check marks on my app as well! Hooray! My last name also starts with a "T". 🙂