2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

To those who are wondering,

I received an email on 12/06/18 stating that I officially submitted my application and it has been sent to the committee for review. I then checked my application status and found that the transcripts were finally marked as "Received." I was also anxious about the emails stating that my application was incomplete due to missing reference letters and transcripts. But it looks like it has all finally processed through CASPA to the secondary application. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

Same here. Hopefully they get to us today so we can relax lol 

I just called. She said my application was received and good to go. She said the committee email is sent out by the graduate studies department, so she wasn't fully aware of what they are doing. I feel a little better knowing my application is there, but still concerned over the red x's....

1 hour ago, heather01 said:

I just called. She said my application was received and good to go. She said the committee email is sent out by the graduate studies department, so she wasn't fully aware of what they are doing. I feel a little better knowing my application is there, but still concerned over the red x's....

Who did you call? Thinking of doing the same thing. You’d think we would all get an email at some point (they requested the secondary from us all and we paid) but also slightly strange as the majority on this forum haven’t received it yet. 

24 minutes ago, ashley15 said:

Who did you call? Thinking of doing the same thing. You’d think we would all get an email at some point (they requested the secondary from us all and we paid) but also slightly strange as the majority on this forum haven’t received it yet. 

I called the Betty Irene Moore admissions number. I was transferred to a woman named Michelle. If you dont mind, would you consider asking when we should see the red x’s disappear (when they will be uploading internally). I forgot to ask and don’t want to call back again. Hoping our applications haven’t fallen through the cracks. 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, heather01 said:

I wonder if they are doing it alphabetically? I also submitted 11/25 but haven't received that specific e-mail. My last name starts with a V, are you closer to the front of the alphabet, by chance? Sorry if thats awkward. 🙂

My last name starts with a B, so that could make sense!

On 12/10/2018 at 11:09 AM, heather01 said:

I called the Betty Irene Moore admissions number. I was transferred to a woman named Michelle. If you dont mind, would you consider asking when we should see the red x’s disappear (when they will be uploading internally). I forgot to ask and don’t want to call back again. Hoping our applications haven’t fallen through the cracks. 

I still haven’t received the email, but just looked at the online portal and have those relieving green check marks and it says my application is received and under review. Make sure you keep checking the portal as well! 

Edited by ashley15

On 12/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, Bonist55 said:

I got the exact same email (plus mine asked for transcripts).  Don’t worry.  Have faith that what the program has told us is correct.  Last year students didn’t hear back until the 21st and the year before that it was the 14th or 15th.  I imagine we’ll hear sometime between those dates.  Hang in there!  

12/15/2016-third Thursday of December

12/21/2017-third Thursday of December

So................12/20/18.......?  ><

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ashley15 said:

I still haven’t received the email, but just looked at the online portal and have those relieving green check marks and it says my application is received and under review. Make sure you keep checking the portal as well! 

Hi Ashley! Would you mind sharing the first letter of your last name? Thanks!!

4 minutes ago, NorcalEMT said:

Is there anyone else in this thread that has not received the confirmation email and a status update for their transcripts/LOR on the status page? I haven’t received a confirmation email or a status update and I’m starting to get concerned... Sent an email last night though

Not me yet. I’m concerned as well. I submitted in early nov

32 minutes ago, NorcalEMT said:

Is there anyone else in this thread that has not received the confirmation email and a status update for their transcripts/LOR on the status page? I haven’t received a confirmation email or a status update and I’m starting to get concerned... Sent an email last night though

I have not received the confirmation email for my app being sent to the committee yet either. I’m hoping that it is just that the applications take a while to compile 

3 hours ago, NorcalEMT said:

I haven't received a confirmation email either. My last name starts with a "T". Let us know what they say in the email! Thanks!