2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

41 minutes ago, FuturePA55 said:

Hey guys I doubt anyone will see this because it looks like the forum is basically over, but I see a lot of yo ugot scholarships and the website says that each admitted student will receive generous financial help or something along those lines. The tuition is ridiculous, do you mind me asking in average how much people actually pay? I have an interview for this cycle but am debating whether or not to go with the crazy tuition price. Thanks in advance! 

Don't worry. I saw this. Tuition is about $130K, which is ridiculous. Ya I know but I only got into this school so no choice for me. But it's a great school with strong foundation. The technology that they use here is amazing. A few people got $6000 from 2 scholarships that comes with the application. You can apply for more by yourself. Their interview process is the easiest one so far, that's what I think. Good luck and I hope you get into the school that you want it. I hope that I answer your question. 

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, I had the honor to have been accepted into UC-Davis program, just have a couple of questions that I like to ask. First, what are some of the pros and cons of attending this program? I have read multiple opinions on being under the nursing model that are kind of negative but I am sure that there is also a positive side to it. 

Also, the tuition is quite high and it seems to be getting higher each year, what is the financial debt like and is financial aid supportive for those that have a family? 

Lastly, for those that were accepted into other programs, why did you chose UCD? 

Thank you for your time!