Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got invited for interview! Submitted my supplemental application! How long after did you wait guys for dates to come through? I want to peek September 28????

My email also said for “highly recommended” 

out of my email 

After a thorough review of your file by two independent faculty members, I am pleased to inform you that you have been recommended for an in-person interview! Furthermore, you are part of a "highly recommended" group receiving a 48 hour head start in scheduling their interview, beginning now and ending Thursday morning. We fully expect to be booking into the wait list by Friday afternoon, so please act quickly if you are interested!”

I just got an email saying:

"This is a reminder to check your email regularly this week, as invitations to recommended students will be going out on Thursday morning. "

So it could come anytime between now and then?? As if my nerves aren't shot enough from the Hurricane and being evacuated. 

Congrats to everyone who has made the cut so far. 

2 minutes ago, rtimmons said:

I just got an email saying:

"This is a reminder to check your email regularly this week, as invitations to recommended students will be going out on Thursday morning. "

So it could come anytime between now and then?? As if my nerves aren't shot enough from the Hurricane and being evacuated. 

Congrats to everyone who has made the cut so far. 

I got that too! Does that mean we’re in the recommended group or we might be? Lol

I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that people who got an email to check their email thursday morning will most likely get an interview? Im confused because a rejection letter went out today so does that mean they all did or some today and some thursday? Also, would anyone who set up a time care to share what kind of page the application took you to? I'll be at work so I'm wondering if its something I an complete from my phone or not. 

I also just received the email saying I was in the "highly recommended group."  While I'm unsure of what that means, I'm excited to be interviewing on October 12th! Looking forward to meeting y'all there ?

As for the supplemental application- it should only take you 15-20 minutes.  It's all demographic information. 

Good luck everyone!  

1 hour ago, charmalarm said:

Am I the only one who is a little turned off by the way they select students? What I understand is they're offering more interviews (to fill out supp app) than there are interview spots and were all scrambling to fill the supp app quickly. Obviously I would be honored to be extended an interview and would be happy to attend here, but it does seem that there could be a better way than to scramble fast!

Hmm I was under the impression that it was first come first serve in terms of choosing a date, not necessarily in terms of being able to interview? I think they are interviewing 180 people. I could be wrong though! That would be unusual if they were doing it that way. 

8 minutes ago, cgates812 said:

Hmm I was under the impression that it was first come first serve in terms of choosing a date, not necessarily in terms of being able to interview? I think they are interviewing 180 people. I could be wrong though! That would be unusual if they were doing it that way. 

Has anyone understood it different than I did? Maybe I’m mininformed 

Archived