Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, RQadri said:

Good luck everyone! Sullivan University seems amazing from when I interviewed this year. The faculty are extremely friendly ?

Agree ! From the day I interviewed at Sullivan University I felt like I belong there ! Everything  felt right and  appropriate. Faculty and students made us feel comfortable and welcome ! Interview was interesting and nothing too stress about ! Good luck to you all ?

Guys

if I can give you one advice about interview it would be this - if you see short questions it doesn’t mean your answer should be short too ! I saw  so many applicants coming out of the room in less then 1min ?! You have 5 min - use this time to your advantage .

I sure did ? !     

On 10/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, CaliPA5 said:

Hi guys! My name is Bobby Anderson and I am the class president for the class of 2020. Congratulations on everyone for choosing this career path and making it this far in the process. The application process can be rough but it does get better! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on here or you can email me at robert.m.anderson5@gmail.com. Good luck to everyone!

Email sent. Thanks for putting your information out there!!

On 10/20/2018 at 12:20 AM, sunny7788 said:

Hi all! I am interviewing on 11/16 and coming from out of state. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up the night before for dinner or coffee! PM me and we can start a group! Good luck to everyone interviewing!! ☘️emoji846.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interviewing on the 16th, driving down from St.Louis on the 15th. If anyone wants to meet up before I would be interested!

3 hours ago, bbrewer said:

I'm interviewing on the 16th, driving down from St.Louis on the 15th. If anyone wants to meet up before I would be interested!

I'm interviewing on the 16th as well! I'll be flying in from Virginia on the 15th. I'd be down to meet up beforehand! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived