Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2018 at 1:32 PM, ATAF3121 said:

Heard some people were getting early invites. Did anyone here receive one?

Has anyone been offered a interview that was unfortunate enough to reply to the interview invite email a hour after receiving it and put on the interview waitlist like me?

7 hours ago, EmiCami said:

Has anyone been offered a interview that was unfortunate enough to reply to the interview invite email a hour after receiving it and put on the interview waitlist like me?

There was a girl in my interview group that said she was on that waitlist and never heard anything so she called and they offered a spot, you could try that maybe? I think they have one more interview day

Do you think they will still be sending out acceptances the week of December 10th too or do you think the early acceptances were the ones they were sending and the waitlist or denial is the week of December 10th? Just wasn't sure if they would still be sending out acceptances the week of December 10th still 🙂  I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and good luck to everyone who has interviews this week or next! 

1 hour ago, Ktilley said:

Does anyone remember if they said we would find out on December 10th or the week of? Thank you ☺️

The email I got for my interview invitation says "Offers to attend will go out digitally during the week of December 10 once all interviews have been conducted." Fingers crossed for all of us! 

2 minutes ago, beckendra said:

The email I got for my interview invitation says "Offers to attend will go out digitally during the week of December 10 once all interviews have been conducted." Fingers crossed for all of us! 

Thank you!! I appreciate it. Good luck to you and everyone! Im getting anxious 🙂 

Just now, cgates812 said:

Just received an email saying to look out for emails with their decisions mid week. The headline of the email had “decision to come” on it and I must say that was a bit of a teaser!

I agree! My mouth dropped open when I read the subject, then I read the content and was so very disappointed haha. Glad they let us know so I can stop being glued to my email for the next couple days though!

Archived