Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

3 minutes ago, charmalarm said:

The email said that 10/1 is when we should hear something . Try to stay distracted until then, maybe continue to strengthen application until that time. Hang in there! We’re all anxiously waiting.

I am trying to apply for mo schools ? while I can . Thank you .

waiting .... is no fun 

actually I got samples of possible interview questions ... something to do to better prepare myself if I get invited ?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 9:12 PM, ExcitedPAstudent said:

What GPA's need to be above 3.0 in order to be consider? My organic chemistry one was significantly below, but the rest are above a 3.0

I received an interview last year but declined due to acceptance into another program. I earned a C in organic chemistry as well and the program still extended an interview offer. I submitted my application around June last year and received an invite in November. Don't get stress out just yet there's still time. Goodluck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 2:30 PM, caduceus727 said:

They are non-rolling. They clearly state on CASPA and their website that they give no preference to early applications and review all applications equally regardless of their submission date. 

On 7/7/2018 at 2:30 PM, caduceus727 said:

They are non-rolling. They clearly state on CASPA and their website that they give no preference to early applications and review all applications equally regardless of their submi

I got an early invite also!! I don’t know what makes you different than everyone else. Only thing I can figure out is you get to pick the dates you want to interview on!!  So does that mean they are on a rolling addmision?? So they had 6 dates to pick from with a max of 30 a day. That is 180 interviewees. How many do they take?? 

47 minutes ago, Smitty351 said:

I got an early invite also!! I don’t know what makes you different than everyone else. Only thing I can figure out is you get to pick the dates you want to interview on!!  So does that mean they are on a rolling addmision?? So they had 6 dates to pick from with a max of 30 a day. That is 180 interviewees. How many do they take?? 

I toured their program earlier this year and was told that they accept 48 people! They're not rolling admissions, they just sent out early interview invites to people that they have higher preference for already, so that those applicants get preference for dates. The email also says that nobody receives any news about acceptances until the week of December 10, after all interviews are completed, so picking an earlier interview doesn't give any advantage. 

Archived