Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jas96 said:

Same, I wonder if it’s a generic email and was sent to everyone? Last time they sent an email like that before interviews, everyone who got the email was offered an interview. 

I am sure it is. It may have come from Alex, but the sender was a donotreply so I am sure it was sent out to only those who interviewed obviously. Who knows? The more I/we speculate, the more anxious we will likely get. 

On 12/9/2018 at 3:01 PM, Ktilley said:

Does anyone remember if they said we would find out on December 10th or the week of? Thank you ☺️

She sent out an email on Monday saying we would be notified mid week  the week of 12/10, which would be today. I have not received an email yet. She said everyone will be notified either way of their decision. 

4 minutes ago, asmith6475 said:

She sent out an email on Monday saying we would be notified mid week  the week of 12/10, which would be today. I have not received an email yet. She said everyone will be notified either way of their decision. 

yup, got the same email from Alex about them all notifying us "mid-week"

9 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys , good luck to all who is waiting for decision .

While you are all waiting let’s start one line / word for a reason why did you choos Sullivan University:) ? What did you like about their program / faculty / location etc ... 

Thank you! When I was there I felt like it was one big family, that they wanted to see you succeed. I loved that feeling ☺️ It is a great program! 

Archived