Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

48 minutes ago, Smitty351 said:

So does your email not give you a date after you pay $100 for the supplemental application?  

No! After I submitted my supplemental (15 mins later), I got the waiting list email! It’s ok though. It was my fault for completing my supplemental app a little later from when I received the email. ?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, futurePA06 said:

Hi guys, I submitted my supplement app this morning about 10. Have you guys received anything back yet? I'm still waiting :((.

Hi I submitted 10 mins before you did and they emailed me back to select interview dates just before 12. Hope you have gotten your email by now. 

42 minutes ago, YGrabo said:

From my understanding they require microbiology with lab . Best to email them directly and ask this question with attached syllabus of the cores your are not sure about .

good luck ?

Thanks for your insight. I was just wondering if a science course wasn’t designated “for science majors” would be okay, and was wondering if anyone had asked about this previously. 

I have not either. I probably would have had my heart skip a beat because if I got an email like that, I would think they would be offering me admission. 

Best of luck to everyone interviewing this week. 

To those not interviewing until later, this should go without saying, but be a professional and do not be asking the people interviewing before you for what questions they were asked. For one, it could be considered cheating, and grounds for you being denied your opportunity. You might end up getting blacklisted with every other program and never have a shot. Ever. 

Secondly, if you game the game and sound like your answers are scripted, they will see right through it. They may not even ask questions pertaining to medical scenarios. It is also highly probable that they have a such a deep question bank that they may not even ask the same question more than once. 

Plan for everything, expect nothing. 

20 minutes ago, prepa88 said:

I just received an email from Sullivan about FAFSA and loans. I am really confused about this email. Did anyone else receive this??

13 minutes ago, charmalarm said:

Nope. Are you interviewing ? Mind posting it?

I got this email as well, and I am interviewing. It just says "welcome to Sullivan!" and asks us to fill out the FAFSA if we haven't, and has some info about loans and utilizing their financial planning office. The wording sounds like it's meant for students who are accepted to the university, but there's nothing personalized about it at all (no name, nothing about the PA program, etc.) so I wouldn't get too worried about not having got one. Looks like it could be for undergrad admissions as well. It also came right in the wake of Joey's resignation, so they are probably just moving some email things around.

2 hours ago, prepa88 said:

I just received an email from Sullivan about FAFSA and loans. I am really confused about this email. Did anyone else receive this??

I didn’t receive this email , but I selected self financing , so this might be the reason . My interview is scheduled for this Friday.

Best of luck to you  guys during the interview period  ! 

23 hours ago, Dmorriston said:

Email Joey about the FAFSA email, but if I remember correctly, we were just told to ignore it at the time because we didn’t know if we were in the program or not. After you’re accepted, you do financial planning in the Spring. Hope this helps! 

Joey isn't working at Sullivan anymore after Sept 28th. But here's the updated contact info for anyone who may need it:

Please find below updated contact information for the program:
General Program Email (unchanged): paprogram@sullivan.edu - send all questions here for the time being
Alex Bocking, Admissions Advisor: wbocking@sullivan.edu , 502-413-8988
Jillian Misbach, Admissions Advisor: jmisbach@sullivan.edu , 502-413-8978

3 hours ago, Ktilley said:

For people who interviewed on Friday, how was it the whole process? Thank you and good luck to everyone!!! 

I really enjoyed my interview! It was my first ever interview for PA school ?. The whole process was very well organized and structured. Faculty and students was extremely nice and welcoming . All I can say , be yourself and enjoy the process it is over before you know it !   

On 9/29/2018 at 2:13 PM, YGrabo said:

I really enjoyed my interview! It was my first ever interview for PA school ?. The whole process was very well organized and structured. Faculty and students was extremely nice and welcoming . All I can say , be yourself and enjoy the process it is over before you know it !   

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad you loved it and I am very excited to be there in November for mine. Good luck!! ?  

Hi guys! My name is Bobby Anderson and I am the class president for the class of 2020. Congratulations on everyone for choosing this career path and making it this far in the process. The application process can be rough but it does get better! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on here or you can email me at robert.m.anderson5@gmail.com. Good luck to everyone!

Archived