Virginia: EVMS CASPA Cycle for Class of 2021

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all!

Just wanted to chime in! I know the wait for some of you has been agonizing! But be patient as ADCOM sorts through applications. You may always reach out to ADCOM. It's their responsibility to answer your questions regarding your application/ status; they're all super friendly! Just know that it's hectic and they'll get back to you as soon as they can! 

I was in all of your shoes waiting for an interview, so I know exactly how you feel. Just want to remind everyone that this forum is intended to be a positive community for professionals, current students, and prospective students! Let's keep it that way! ? 

Super excited to meet some of you at interviews! Best Wishes! 

-J

Just a few short hours ago, I received an invitation email!!!! Registered for Monday afternoon (anyone else have meet up plans that day?!?) It would appear that Friday and Saturday are now full, the only options are Monday morning or afternoon. So I think that means there are a few seats still open?! Best of luck y'all, look forward to meeting some of you! :) 

6 minutes ago, JLL13 said:

Hey! Long time lurker here but I received interview invite last Monday and signed up for the 07/13 AM session. Anybody planning on meeting up Thursday or Friday night? 

Hi!  Me and one other student have also signed up for Friday the 13th ?.  I was thinking of hanging out but my flight gets in a little late and since I’m from Cali I’ll need to get to bed early ?

Hi everyone,

I scheduled my interview for the 14th, but my flight is late Friday night. Otherwise, I would love to meet all my fellow future PA classmates. I know this process is very hard for people who are waiting to hear answer, but honestly, everything will workout in the end and you will get to where you are meant to go. Sounds cliche but I feel is true. I hope to meet everyone that is there on the 14th.

@jmtam thanks for your positive input my fellow Michigander

- I don’t need to be a squirrel to like pistachios.

28 minutes ago, pistachios said:

Hi everyone,

I scheduled my interview for the 14th, but my flight is late Friday night. Otherwise, I would love to meet all my fellow future PA classmates. I know this process is very hard for people who are waiting to hear answer, but honestly, everything will workout in the end and you will get to where you are meant to go. Sounds cliche but I feel is true. I hope to meet everyone that is there on the 14th.

@jmtam thanks for your positive input my fellow Michigander

- I don’t need to be a squirrel to like pistachios.

I’m interviewing the 14th as well, have a safe flight! I’ll see you on the 14th! I’m from Michigan as well ? 

21 minutes ago, whewitt25 said:

Would either of you like to meet up before the afternoon session, or afterwards?! I currently live in Richmond and will be driving up that day! 

Possibly afterwards. I still have to make official reservations and all though since I am coming from NYC. I'll let you know!

Archived