Virginia: EVMS CASPA Cycle for Class of 2021

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, SamanthaKobe said:

Hey guys! I am interviewing on July 14th. Anyone else interviewing that day?

Sam

Hey Sam! Congrats!! So exciting!! I am interviewing July 14th as well, in the mornin'. I am coming from California and flying in Friday at 1 AM (...should be fun ^_^ ) Maybe we can start a meet up for a preinterview dinner to get to know everyone and to get rid of any jitters ?

Katie

2 hours ago, kteapea said:

Hey Sam! Congrats!! So exciting!! I am interviewing July 14th as well, in the mornin'. I am coming from California and flying in Friday at 1 AM (...should be fun ^_^ ) Maybe we can start a meet up for a preinterview dinner to get to know everyone and to get rid of any jitters ?

Katie

Hey Katie! Congrats to you as well! Ok awesome ? The plan is to arrive Friday, not sure what time yet. I am currently trying to get that day off of work. I'll keep you posted. Do you have a facebook account?  We can set something to meet the day before, I think that's a great idea!

17 hours ago, SamanthaKobe said:

Hey Katie! Congrats to you as well! Ok awesome ? The plan is to arrive Friday, not sure what time yet. I am currently trying to get that day off of work. I'll keep you posted. Do you have a facebook account?  We can set something to meet the day before, I think that's a great idea!

I'm also interviewing on 7/14! I'm down to meet up for a pre-interview dinner. Looking forward to the interview!

Hey guys! I have been following this forum for a while now, greatly appreciate all the input. I decided to join today, as I have refreshed the page 100 times to watch for news, awaiting invite emails! I love seeing the camaraderie here ?  

Also: S/O to lilchalk37 for the Happy Pride Month! #proud 

1 minute ago, whewitt25 said:

Hey guys! I have been following this forum for a while now, greatly appreciate all the input. I decided to join today, as I have refreshed the page 100 times to watch for news, awaiting invite emails! I love seeing the camaraderie here ?  

Also: S/O to lilchalk37 for the Happy Pride Month! #proud 

Thanks! I am going on my 3rd round of applying to schools this upcoming cycle. I encourage everyone if they truly want to be a PA to keep chugging along. See what you need to improve, rewrite those experiences in your CASPA app to reflect how in some way you will make a good PA, and stay positive (as hard as that may be). Go get a beer or wine or (if you don't drink) play board games with friends. Relax. You're alive!. 

Albuquerque Pride is tomorrow if anyone is in the area. Come on out! I will be in the parade and testing in the afternoon!

12 minutes ago, Danielle22 said:

I just got an invitation ! I’m so excited I could cry , anyone know if it’s better to choose a morning time or afternoon time ? 

Congrats! I'm sure it doesn't matter. I chose afternoon because I think I will be less worried about running late. I'm local, on the other side of the bridge tunnel and it has the potential for a major traffic slow down (especially at rush hour). 

Archived