Virginia: EVMS CASPA Cycle for Class of 2021

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview" is an amazing book. Has anyone read it?
I don't have the whole book, but have some supplementary material (through email from him) with a lot of sample interview questions and advice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey all! I'm currently a first year at EVMS! Just wanted to drop by and wish you all luck! I know the waiting process is agonizing... but please be patient! You guys will definitely hear back by the end of May/ early June for interviews in July. 

Relax, the hardest part was getting your application together and hitting submit. Interviews are a breeze, we all want to get to know YOU. 

Shout out to my Detroit peeps in the thread! 

Best wishes! 

-J

Hey all! I'm currently a first year at EVMS! Just wanted to drop by and wish you all luck! I know the waiting process is agonizing... but please be patient! You guys will definitely hear back by the end of May/ early June for interviews in July. 
Relax, the hardest part was getting your application together and hitting submit. Interviews are a breeze, we all want to get to know YOU. 
Best wishes! 
-J

Thanks girl! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, jmtam said:

Best wishes! 

-J

Sweet. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, jmtam said:

Best wishes! 

-J

Jmtam what area of Detroit are you from? How is EVMS campus and area? 

I live about 40 minutes (without traffic) from campus. The immediate area surrounding campus is gorgeous. On the water with historic homes. I'm not sure what housing options are though for students. 

(Also, I grew up in Ohio so we may not be able to be friends. ?

Hope to see you all soon! 

Hi all,

I’m from MD and applying for the second time. I’m going to be out of the country from 5/13 to 6/5. I’m thinking of sending an email to the admissions regarding my trip but wondering if there’s a specific point of contact I should reach out to? I’m just worried of getting a call while I’m away and not having access to my phone service.

Any suggestions?!

Thank you!! ?

7 minutes ago, ThaoL said:

Hi all,

I’m from MD and applying for the second time. I’m going to be out of the country from 5/13 to 6/5. I’m thinking of sending an email to the admissions regarding my trip but wondering if there’s a specific point of contact I should reach out to? I’m just worried of getting a call while I’m away and not having access to my phone service.

Any suggestions?!

Thank you!! ?

I’m also going out of the country for a while (Haiti) for a medical mission trip so I’ve added on an international data plan so that I can still be reached.  I would consider this option.  Best of luck!

Yes, the invites are sent by email. Although, I do believe I read that a few years back it was a mixture of emails and calls due to some issues they were having with their system. So, I think it's a great idea to reach out to Mr. Graham and let him know. 

Have a great time! 

On 5/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, futurePAeryka said:

I think the invites come out via email if i’m not mistaken so you should be ok as long as you have internet access. But I would contact the program director Jason Grahame, MPA, PA-C at grahamja@evms.edu

Professor Grahame is not our current program director. But he does handle evaluations of applicants! Just an FYI to anyone who sends an email ?

Best wishes! 
-J

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived