• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys know if they are still sending out interviews for the miami campus.

They look at the applications by month, when did you apply? I applied in July and received an interview this month, fortunately they had an opening in November for an interview so I took that slot, my other option was in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied mid august to Barry Miami and still have not gotten anything. Still hoping for some good news. Congrats to those who are already accepted!

I have a friend that also applied in August, she hasn't heard anything. Don't loose hope, I do not think they have looked at the August applications yet.

I did as well. I give up to be honest.

Don't give up! There is still time. They just reviewed July applications this month. They still have to review the August applications. They interview until March if I'm not mistaken.

I applied to the Miami campus in mid July and haven't heard anything since, so I've lost hope with this one :/

I applied in the beginning of July. Unfortunately, they are really busy. Applications for the 3 campuses go to one person. Just give it some more time. Hopefully good news soon. :)

dart13, I'm in the same boat as you! I received an email that my application was under review Oct. 24th, and I'm still waiting : / I'm not getting my hopes up at this point.. I applied to the St. Petersburg campus. They also said I was missing 1 behavioral science class and I triple checked, I definitely have that requirement. I emailed Michelle right away when I got that email and have had no reply.

I got accepted at St. Pete, here's my timeline for those of you still waiting:

Submitted CASPA: May 25th

Processing email: beginning of Sept

Interview invite: Sept 27th

Interview: Oct 21rd

Acceptance: Oct 26th

From what was said at the interview MANY students come off of the waitlist and they interview into the spring. Don't lose hope yet.

Hi Everyone! I was also worried about not hearing back since I applied early, but I just received an interview email for the Miami Shores Campus and below is my timeline:

Submitted CASPA: July 12

Processing email: November 1st 

Interview invite: December 8th

Interview: January 20th 

Good luck all and hope to see many of you in January!

Archived