• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too received that email this morning saying my application was complete. I was verified mid-July.

Hi there, I was just wondering if you had anything outstanding in your app? I haven't submitted my GRE yet because I am planning on retaking it at the end of the month. Do you think that will put my off for receiving any confirmation/ interview invites? 

My app was complete as I took the GRE back in June. 

The email I got said this: "Please be aware that applications without official GRE scores cannot be reviewed. GRE scores may be submitted electronically via ETS utilizing institution code 5053, there is no department code. At this time, you have 30 business days from this notification to have your GRE Scores electronically uploaded by ETS. Please keep in mind that GRE scores take approximately 20 business days from request from ETS to show in our system, so if they have not been requested please do so."

So I guess as long as you haven't gotten a confirmation email it's fine but once you do you have 30 days for them to get your scores. I don't think it will put off getting confirmation because it seems like they confirm them even without GRE scores.

You guys got verified a bit earlier than I did. 

My app was complete as I took the GRE back in June. 

The email I got said this: "Please be aware that applications without official GRE scores cannot be reviewed. GRE scores may be submitted electronically via ETS utilizing institution code 5053, there is no department code. At this time, you have 30 business days from this notification to have your GRE Scores electronically uploaded by ETS. Please keep in mind that GRE scores take approximately 20 business days from request from ETS to show in our system, so if they have not been requested please do so."

So I guess as long as you haven't gotten a confirmation email it's fine but once you do you have 30 days for them to get your scores. I don't think it will put off getting confirmation because it seems like they confirm them even without GRE scores.

That's so weird that they're saying that you need to have them in 30 days after you get confirmed... because when I called them they told me the GRE need to be in 30 days AFTER the deadline.... AHH 

I also got CASPA verified on 08/04.... so I probably won't get a confirmation email for a bit. 

Hey everyone! I have been meaning to post about my application process, and give you some details about the interview... So first off, I was CASPA verified and submitted to Barry on June 30.  I received the application complete email on July 27, and an interview invite on August 13.  I had the interview on Sept. 9th.  Interview was awesome.  Very laid back, writing assignment, group interview, then individual interview.  All the faculty was friendly and welcoming.  I really got the feeling that they truly wanted to just get to know the real you.  Anyways, I received my provisional offer of acceptance on Sept. 13.  On Sept. 16 I declined my spot because I decided to go to a different program.  The only thing I personally did not like about the school were the older facilities.  But other than that, great overall experience.  Best of luck to everyone, hope this post helps some of you.

I received an invitation to interview at Miami today. I was verified mid July and received confirmation my app was received September 28th. I was given the choice of Oct 21, Oct 28, or Nov 4. I chose Oct 21 because I'm local and had already taken that week off work.

congratulations!!! Did you receive the invite via call or an email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody interviewing this Friday? Due to the hurricane it looks like campus is closed until further notice.

I'm surprised they haven't emailed to reschedule your interview. I'm in south Florida now and just got finished putting up hurricane shutters. I doubt there's any way they will be open the end of this week.

Archived