Hi ! I am a student of the class of 2018 and I attend the St. Petersburg campus. I know that our campus is still holding interviews this Friday, but I cannot speak for Miami or St. Croix.

Hi, I was accepted two weeks ago. I am super happy. 

How long did it take you for your background check, and finger-prints to be verified?

I wish the best to all applicants

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied to the St. Petersburg campus and just received my first contact from Barry University. I know a lot of us have been waiting a while for some info so I thought I would share.

The email states "Your application is currently being processed and is awaiting Admissions Committee Review." Then it details the next steps on if an applicant had outstanding pre-reqs, GRE scores must be sent directly, and that if I were to be selected for an interview it would happened starting in September and final decision in March. 

CASPA Submitted: 7/13

CASPA Verified: 7/22

Application Status Email: 10/13

Best of luck everyone!

I applied to the St. Petersburg campus and just received my first contact from Barry University. I know a lot of us have been waiting a while for some info so I thought I would share.

The email states "Your application is currently being processed and is awaiting Admissions Committee Review." Then it details the next steps on if an applicant had outstanding pre-reqs, GRE scores must be sent directly, and that if I were to be selected for an interview it would happened starting in September and final decision in March. 

CASPA Submitted: 7/13

CASPA Verified: 7/22

Application Status Email: 10/13

Best of luck everyone!

I just received an email invitation to interview. Looks like I will be interviewing on Friday November 4th. I look forward to meeting everyone that will be there interviewing that day! 

I just received an email invitation to interview. Looks like I will be interviewing on Friday November 4th. I look forward to meeting everyone that will be there interviewing that day!

Congrats on your invite! I'm interviewing on the 4th as well!! I can't wait to meet you. I'm just worried that the seats will be filled before we interview and we get placed on the waitlist. I have no clue how many they have already accepted out of the 24.

Congrats! If you have any questions about the program/ interview I will answer as clearly as I can! I am a member of the St. Pete 2018 class.

For those of you who have participated in interviews/been accepted- any advice on the interview? What was the interview like- formal or informal? Group interview/individual? Any tips?

I will be interviewing at St. Petersburg on the 18th of November, very excited!

Just relax and be yourself. The night before I did things that would put me at ease such as going on a run. Be comfortable with knowing what you bring to the table. The interview was both group and individual. I felt very at home and the staff is welcoming--they want to like you! All in all, I'd say the interview is probably one of the most relaxed that I've been to. Best of luck. 

Applied to St. Pete campus, I received an email on Sept 12th stating that everything was received and that my application is awaiting admissions committee review...still have not heard anything back from them yet. They emailed me at the end of last cycle and told me that I was a competitive applicant and to reapply and submit early this cycle (which I did, mid-June). Is it normal for it to take this long? Are they receptive to emails about applications status or do they hate that? Lol

Archived