2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 1/28/2021 at 10:05 AM, lg215 said:

Was placed on the waitlist for Glenside back in August and just received an email yesterday that I was accepted off the waitlist!

Do you know what time arcadia's pa classes start? 8am vs 9am? I'm not a morning person so I'm trying to see how far from campus I can reasonably live

19 minutes ago, lenovo said:

Do you know what time arcadia's pa classes start? 8am vs 9am? I'm not a morning person so I'm trying to see how far from campus I can reasonably live

Not sure exactly what time classes would start but would be happy to help if you are searching for places to reasonably live. I'm from the area so I am pretty familiar with commute times and such. I live about 30 minutes from campus, near Center City Philadelphia and would be staying in my current apartment since I do love the space and don't want to deal with moving. You may want to be as close as you can if you want to cut down on your commute and sleep more.

2 hours ago, SundayCandy said:

Accepted prospective students, it'd be great if you could answer a few questions I have before placing my deposit:

1. Approximately when is the program starting?

2. Is the program starting remotely or in person?

I really appreciate any input!

Orientation is May 25th! I haven’t heard if it’s going to be in-person or not. Perhaps somebody else can answer that!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, Pa98173jd said:

Has anyone (current student or applicant) heard anything negative/alarming concerning the program at Glenside? Please share your experience or what you've read/hear/saw. Thank you!

P.S: If you're timid, feel free to private message me. 

Hi, curious have you heard back from anyone? I was just pulled off the waitlist yesterday. Can private message me if you'd like too. I ask because personally I have heard nothing negative from current students or alumni. Most people I've talked to say they love that there are lots of elective options, that faculty are good, and that its a supportive environment where students share resources. Of course this year was a bit different due to covid. Hope this helps🙂

Edited by Sofie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...