St. John's 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I submitted my application on CASPA but waiting on 1 more transcript to be received so I can begin to be verified. For the supplemental application when do they send that out via email, and do all applicants get it or selected individuals? If so does anyone know how long until verification completed to get the supplemental application. 

Guest pa321
On 6/13/2020 at 8:39 AM, CinCin said:

Received the supplemental application but it looks like there is some documents missing that I uploaded on CASPA, is anyone else having this issue?

i have xs next to the recommendations, do you as well?

On 6/15/2020 at 9:40 PM, SandyS said:

Hi everyone! I received the supplemental application a few days ago and was wondering, do we have to send our official transcripts to St. John's as well, even though we had to send it to CASPA for verification? Thanks a bunch!

I had this problem as well, have you emailed them? I'm going to now but in case you already did I would like to know too!

My account says I didn't submit my LOR (even though I did it through CASPA). I called and the woman told me as long as I uploaded them to CASPA, it will be fine.

I wonder when interview invites will be sent out. They were sent out around this time last year. It seems like they're a bit behind though.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:18 AM, mvalland said:

I received the supplemental app recently and I am wondering if it makes a difference as to when I complete it since St Johns has non-rolling admissions?

Hi! St. John’s does have rolling admissions meaning that students will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. Submitting material earlier is beneficial as there will still be a smaller applicant pool the earlier all materials are submitted.