St. John's 2020-2021 Cycle

On 1/6/2021 at 8:34 PM, FuturePA2244 said:

Interviewed 12/14 and was accepted 12/18! Ahhh!! Good luck to everyone!

Also, when I had interviewed it was just my camera on and 2 other faculty joined by audio, so it threw me off for a bit, just fyi not sure if it was just me lol

Congratulations!! How was the interview formatted? I know it is you and two faculty members. Did they take turns asking questions? Was it conversational?

6 hours ago, jaedaashley said:

Congratulations!! How was the interview formatted? I know it is you and two faculty members. Did they take turns asking questions? Was it conversational?

Thank you!!! Yes, they took turns asking questions, they tried to keep it conversational. They basically ask a mixture of laid back questions/situational ones as well as more direct ones. But it's very quick!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone receive an email from SJU before getting invited for interview? I just got an email saying login in the portal and complete your application  in order to consider for this term. But my application is Is already completed. Also the email I received, the subject says we are reviewing your application. Is it good news? 

Edited by Shraddha94

On 1/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, Shraddha94 said:

Did anyone receive an email from SJU before getting invited for interview? I just got an email saying login in the portal and complete your application  in order to consider for this term. But my application is Is already completed. Also the email I received, the subject says we are reviewing your application. Is it good news? 

I got the same email and I emailed them they said that I accidentally submitted two applications but they have my completed app. 

8 hours ago, camin98 said:

hi everyone! I submitted my application in June and interviewed on 12/17. Has anyone waited more than 2 months to get an application update from the program? During the interview they said 2 weeks to 2 months.

Thank you! Good luck to everyone 🙂

I interviewed a few weeks before you and I am still waiting to hear back. 

1 minute ago, kpPA1603 said:

I applied back in June and received a confirmation and payed the processing fee for supplementals, but since then I have not yet heard anything about the status of my application. Anyone else still waiting to hear about a possible interview??

still waiting... i just signed up for their virtual open house on March 25, ill deff be asking about the PA program

• Like 1

Guest dean227
16 minutes ago, kpPA1603 said:

I applied back in June and received a confirmation and payed the processing fee for supplementals, but since then I have not yet heard anything about the status of my application. Anyone else still waiting to hear about a possible interview??

Same situation except I submitted my supplemental application in July. When I log in the portal it just says my application will be looked at soon so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️. I heard they interview until March 😅 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:16 AM, camin98 said:

hi everyone! I submitted my application in June and interviewed on 12/17. Has anyone waited more than 2 months to get an application update from the program? During the interview they said 2 weeks to 2 months.

Thank you! Good luck to everyone 🙂

No I found out about 2 weeks after I interviewed!