St. John's 2020-2021 Cycle

6 hours ago, januele22 said:

I was wondering the same thing! submitted my supplemental back in June! I contacted them and they stated they are still reviewing so hopefully soon!

Just got the invite for their virtual tour, wondering if this Is the next step before they send out interview invites, I will keep you updated on that. Also I remember two months ago was going back and forward with the director in regards to application she was just asking a bunch of questions about my application & made me send in more proof docs about shadowing. Seems like their ontop of applications though. 
just giving some insight if anyone was looking for! 

2 hours ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Just got the invite for their virtual tour, wondering if this Is the next step before they send out interview invites, I will keep you updated on that. Also I remember two months ago was going back and forward with the director in regards to application she was just asking a bunch of questions about my application & made me send in more proof docs about shadowing. Seems like their ontop of applications though. 
just giving some insight if anyone was looking for! 

Yeah, I received an email with something similar... hopefully that means good news! Good luck!

• Like 1

I honestly wasn't super impressed with the information session today, but I did learn some things that you guys might find interesting:

Apparently they recieved 3000+ applications this year, and the faculty are going about it super slowly because they also have teaching obligations

They plan on interviewing well into March

Interviews HAVE already started

They notify you if you are rejected-- no news is good news

They accept 75 students per year with a "healthy" wait list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daddybenzene said:

I honestly wasn't super impressed with the information session today, but I did learn some things that you guys might find interesting:

Apparently they recieved 3000+ applications this year, and the faculty are going about it super slowly because they also have teaching obligations

They plan on interviewing well into March

Interviews HAVE already started

They notify you if you are rejected-- no news is good news

They accept 75 students per year with a "healthy" wait list.

I was also at the information session, and I agree that it did not sound like they had too many interviews as of yet... hopefully with over 3000 applications we will all hear back soon! Best of luck everyone!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...