12 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

When do you think we should hear back from admissions? 

I was one of the first to hear back from admissions on interviews and that happened just a few days before Thanksgiving of last year (so late November I heard). I think they've been busier than ever adjusting to teaching online and setting stuff up for my cohort so that might be why there's a delay! Hang in there - I know the wait is grueling. And reach out with any more questions!

Edited by Puravida
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paapp20202021
30 minutes ago, KortneyDaly said:

@Puravida Thank you very much for answering my specific questions. All of it is great information and I'm glad to hear the school is fairing well with the many changes brought on by the pandemic. Best of luck with finals and enjoy your winter break!

Does anyone know when we’re supposed to hear back?

Guest Paapp20202021
4 minutes ago, ameiyan said:

Just invited for interview this morning! Email said interviews will be held in February over Zoom 🙂

Out of state or in state applicant?

Guest dean227
1 minute ago, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

Does it matter much when you submitted your application? I submitted mine in late july so just wondering where I stand!

I’d like to know too cause I submitted my application in early July. 

Guest Paapp20202021
2 hours ago, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

I thought they were going to wait until 1/15, but it seems they have already sent out interviews? Can anyone confirm that this is true?

the website says,

Interviews will be held in January and February 2021. Rolling admission offers will be made after interviews begin. We anticipate that the class will be seated by Summer 2021.

Edited by Paapp20202021

Guest dean227
18 minutes ago, melina228 said:

Hey everyone! Has anyone applied with scribing experience as their only HCE/PCE? I don't see on the website that they take it under their recommended HCE/PCE.. 

I only have scribing and idk if they take that or not 😬😬😬

5 minutes ago, dean227 said:

I only have scribing and idk if they take that or not 😬😬😬

Hey, so I think they do lol. I was looking under their admissions class profile, and there was a pie chart that showed the different types of clinical experiences they have had in the past and scribing was included in the chart. 🙂 so I think we should be good!

Guest dean227
9 minutes ago, melina228 said:

Hey, so I think they do lol. I was looking under their admissions class profile, and there was a pie chart that showed the different types of clinical experiences they have had in the past and scribing was included in the chart. 🙂 so I think we should be good!

Ok yay! I haven’t heard back from them yet so we shall see!! 

@melina228 and @dean227- I have a lot of medical scribe (cardiology) experience among other HCE/PCE and have been invited for an interview.

In my opinion, scribing is a front row seat into a physician’s thought process and treating the whole patient. You are at an advantage...Keep the faith. 🙏

Edited by KortneyDaly
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:18 AM, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

I thought they were going to wait until 1/15, but it seems they have already sent out interviews? Can anyone confirm that this is true?

They send out interviews throughout but they won’t fill the class before the deadline   From my understanding they will interview through March

Merry Christmas everyone! 
    Good luck to all! I genuinely wish everyone the best of luck during this process and hope everyone gets accepted this cycle! As a third time applicant I know how long and grueling the process can be, but... trust the process! We are all fantastic applicants and we will all be wonderful PA-Cs one day!! 

let 2021 make up for 2020 and bring everyone the best! 

cheers!

• Like 2