Guest Paapp20202021
1 minute ago, EmilyJean said:

Has anyone interviewed for SCUHS in the past? Can you give any insight about the interview? Are they more traditional questions etc... thank you kindly! I genuinely wish everyone good luck!!! I hope we are classmates one day!

I’m so eager to get to the interview date I’m so excited hahha

Guest Paapp20202021
18 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

I got mine a week after I confirmed that I was accepting my interview offer! I interview Feb 5th. I hope you get the same day!!!  🙂

I got February 9th at 12:30

Guest Paapp20202021
15 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

Yay! Good luck!! Since I interview first don't hesitate to reach out!

Goodluck to you as well! My prayers are up for you guys! I will definitely reach out Emily 🙌😄 hopefully we will all be classmates 

Guest Paapp20202021
29 minutes ago, Paapp20202021 said:

Goodluck to you as well! My prayers are up for you guys! I will definitely reach out Emily 🙌😄 hopefully we will all be classmates 

This is what someone from last cycle said

E1478C82-02E5-416D-BA43-D5D9C63FD877.png

19 minutes ago, Ilenia said:

I accepted my interview invite last week and got an email today to verify my date but they left the time and date blank. Did this happen to anyone else??? I reached out to Trina to see what happened. 😞

This happened to me as well! Relieved to see I’m not the only one. I emailed her as well, so hopefully they will send out the correct date/time today.

Guest Paapp20202021
2 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

I was accepted to one of my top programs, so I gave up my interview! I hope someone hears good news soon!

You deserve it!! So proud and wish you best of luck 

Edited by Paapp20202021