Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, benyonce said:

Also received an invite to interview today. Anyone have any extra information on the probationary accreditation status? I read the accreditation history report of the school, but it's a bit difficult to understand what that means for an incoming class. 

Excited for the opportunity regardless! 

1 hour ago, EmilyJean said:

Just received an interview invite! In the invite it states all interviews are via Zoom in February! Good luck all. 

Still waiting but I’m gonna remain hopeful !🙏🏻

16 hours ago, benyonce said:

Also received an invite to interview today. Anyone have any extra information on the probationary accreditation status? I read the accreditation history report of the school, but it's a bit difficult to understand what that means for an incoming class. 

Excited for the opportunity regardless! 

One of the current students posted in this forum regarding that and stated it was for the most part administrative things. For the most part, they had a good track record for the passing rate for first timers on the PANCE. I too read the reports and it was pretty consistent with what the student said (I believe the name was puravida). The report for the most part sounds like they are missing a self assessment system on their performance and probably a list here and there regarding what some of the faculty roles are. I also did sort of a cross analysis and it looks like this is a common error with a bunch of other programs so I think this program is still very solid program that will pump out great PAs 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pHEAL said:

One of the current students posted in this forum regarding that and stated it was for the most part administrative things. For the most part, they had a good track record for the passing rate for first timers on the PANCE. I too read the reports and it was pretty consistent with what the student said (I believe the name was puravida). The report for the most part sounds like they are missing a self assessment system on their performance and probably a list here and there regarding what some of the faculty roles are. I also did sort of a cross analysis and it looks like this is a common error with a bunch of other programs so I think this program is still very solid program that will pump out great PAs 

Wow, excellent! I was reading the accreditation history from ARC-PA but found it difficult to understand. Thanks for the knowledge and cross analysis! It's definitely much appreciated 🙂 I plan on asking what changes the program are making to improve their review in 2022, and hopefully the interview goes well! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Wow, excellent! I was reading the accreditation history from ARC-PA but found it difficult to understand. Thanks for the knowledge and cross analysis! It's definitely much appreciated 🙂 I plan on asking what changes the program are making to improve their review in 2022, and hopefully the interview goes well! 

Good luck friend. May the force be with you. 

Mandalorian' Season 2 spoilers: 12 Jedi that Grogu may meet on Tython

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pHEAL said:

Thanks for this. I agree. I think the probationary status for a lot of programs right now has been administrative related. At least that’s what I’ve been told. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 11:23 AM, ameiyan said:

Just invited for interview this morning! Email said interviews will be held in February over Zoom 🙂

Hey! Did Trina ever message you back with the date? I emailed my response and haven't received anything further. I don't want to bombard her with a worry email, so I was curious if anyone else received the date and time yet?

Hey Everyone. I got a message saying that my application is incomplete. They are saying i have not completed  Human physiology. Meanwhile i took human anatomy and physiology and lab. It is strange because they said “yes” for human anatomy and “no” for human physiology. Does anyone have any insight on this??

1 hour ago, Akua92 said:

Hey Everyone. I got a message saying that my application is incomplete. They are saying i have not completed  Human physiology. Meanwhile i took human anatomy and physiology and lab. It is strange because they said “yes” for human anatomy and “no” for human physiology. Does anyone have any insight on this??

If you took combined human anatomy and physiology, normally it’s required to take I and II. And then I think for programs that made me list it separately you either list it “I” for human anatomy and “II” for human physiology or I put both I and II for each, according to the programs instructions. If that’s what you did maybe you should reply to them explaining it..

• Like 1

Guest Paapp20202021
On 12/29/2020 at 3:07 PM, EmilyJean said:

Thanks for this. I agree. I think the probationary status for a lot of programs right now has been administrative related. At least that’s what I’ve been told. 

It would have said “administrative probation” 

20 hours ago, tammyrins said:

If you took combined human anatomy and physiology, normally it’s required to take I and II. And then I think for programs that made me list it separately you either list it “I” for human anatomy and “II” for human physiology or I put both I and II for each, according to the programs instructions. If that’s what you did maybe you should reply to them explaining it..

Hey,

Thank you for the feed back!

21 hours ago, Paapp20202021 said:

It would have said “administrative probation” 

Right. Like I said in regards to other programs they've said their probationary status was administrative related but they weren't necessarily listed as "administrative probation" so that remains unclear to me. Regardless it is reassuring. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

Guest Paapp20202021
On 1/4/2021 at 6:07 PM, EmilyJean said:

Right. Like I said in regards to other programs they've said their probationary status was administrative related but they weren't necessarily listed as "administrative probation" so that remains unclear to me. Regardless it is reassuring. Good luck to everyone!

I just received an interview invite. I am very happy and excited. 
Applied early may. Interview invite 1/4/2021

Edited by Paapp20202021

Guest Paapp20202021
2 hours ago, Rach44 said:

My interview is also Feb 5th at 10 am!

I just received a confirmation that they received my photo and accept to interview. Does anyone know how long it took to get there interview date and time?