Rocky Vista University Colorado 2020-2021 Cycle

until they say no, i would just hang tight and wait and see. they say they look at everything together and i found them sincere in that claim. i dont feel like i did very well in my interview, for example, (it was my first interview and it was actually also my first time ever on Zoom) so we’re probably all in the same boat where we’re hoping one lower score/item/area doesn’t disqualify us. nothing to do but do your best and then go from there

Guest HoneyBadger555
7 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back from the program? Late November? Early November? 

They told us in our interview last week that interviews wrapped up in November and that they would start sending acceptances/rejections in early-mid December.  

1 hour ago, HoneyBadger555 said:

They told us in our interview last week that interviews wrapped up in November and that they would start sending acceptances/rejections in early-mid December.  

I wonder if they will have two waves of acceptances/rejections? Because they told my group it would be mid/late November and I interviewed in September 

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, MeghanPA7 said:

Does anyone know when RVU would gain their accreditation-continued status? If they graduate their first class this fall, I think it would be in the spring right? Is it risky to go to a provisional program? 

In my interview last week they said they have their final review in March of next year, so I'm assuming after that!

19 hours ago, KaiteKakes said:

I mean it's extremely rare that a school doesn't get their accreditation. But if you want to play it safe, that's understandable. 

Thanks Kaite , however I wasn't addressing their accreditation status, I was talking about when they were extending offers after the interview. They did clarify that this would be around the 2nd week of December. Interview was structured very well and providing you a good inside into their program! Good luck everyone!

5 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

Thanks Kaite , however I wasn't addressing their accreditation status, I was talking about when they were extending offers after the interview. They did clarify that this would be around the 2nd week of December. Interview was structured very well and providing you a good inside into their program! Good luck everyone!

Ohhh sorry I was confused by your question. Yes, December. Haha. Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prepa9493 said:

Sounds like they had an interview on 11/6 - does anyone know if they are officially done interviewing and will start sending out decisions soon?

I'm not sure if they're still interviewing, but they were pretty adamant during my interview that they would not send out acceptances until December. So unless something has changed, it might still be a few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...