2020-2021 Harding Application Arkansas

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all!
cGPA:3.7

sGPA: 3.12

PCE: 5,000 

270 hours shadowing PAs

LOR: 1professor, 1 PA, 1 employer, 1 pastor (one school required a pastor letter) 

volunteer: 2,000+
GRE: (two years old) 293
nationally certified EMT+ leadership etc
thought had a good PS

rerook 7 prerequisites all As so

upward GPA trend etc

3rd time applying to PA schools, but also got my first interview today for other schools🤷‍♀️ Best of luck to you this cycle let me know if I’m missing something 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, passionate4PA said:

Not at all!
cGPA:3.7

sGPA: 3.12

PCE: 5,000 

270 hours shadowing PAs

LOR: 1professor, 1 PA, 1 employer, 1 pastor (one school required a pastor letter) 

volunteer: 2,000+
GRE: (two years old) 293
nationally certified EMT+ leadership etc
thought had a good PS

rerook 7 prerequisites all As so

upward GPA trend etc

3rd time applying to PA schools, but also got my first interview today for other schools🤷‍♀️ Best of luck to you this cycle let me know if I’m missing something 

Wow congrats on the interview! I am applying to harding, but I have to wait for my GRE scores. I have a current status on my PCE hours so I hope they take that into consideration because it goes from CASPA from 1996 to over 2100 now

On 6/27/2020 at 6:14 PM, LivPA said:

Wow congrats on the interview! I am applying to harding, but I have to wait for my GRE scores. I have a current status on my PCE hours so I hope they take that into consideration because it goes from CASPA from 1996 to over 2100 now

Thank you! I think they will take that into consideration.  Their admissions lady is very thorough and seems like she goes over your application with a fine toothcomb 2x.  I HOPE YOU GET IN GIRL!!!!!!!! best of luck all the prayers/good vibes/thoughts sent your way!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, passionate4PA said:

Not at all! Hopefully my rejection can help someone else! Trust me I know the feeling when I’m in my third cycle but first time I applied here! 

CASPA submitted: 6/9

she recommended I retake GRE (293ish)

Thank you so much!! 

5 hours ago, passionate4PA said:

Thank you! I think they will take that into consideration.  Their admissions lady is very thorough and seems like she goes over your application with a fine toothcomb 2x.  I HOPE YOU GET IN GIRL!!!!!!!! best of luck all the prayers/good vibes/thoughts sent your way!

Thank you so much! I want to hear back already! The waiting game is a hard one hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I wish everyone the best for this cycle!

I submitted on 7/10 and just got verified this morning, 7/16. So far, I've just received the initial email that they've received my app and will be reviewing it.

I am from out-of-state (Louisiana) as well if that helps anyone, so we will see what happens.

I'll keep everyone posted on if/when I get an email concerning the supplemental app!

On 7/16/2020 at 10:52 AM, RD2PA17 said:

Hey everyone!

I wish everyone the best for this cycle!

I submitted on 7/10 and just got verified this morning, 7/16. So far, I've just received the initial email that they've received my app and will be reviewing it.

I am from out-of-state (Louisiana) as well if that helps anyone, so we will see what happens.

I'll keep everyone posted on if/when I get an email concerning the supplemental app!

I applying from Arizona, so I’m out of state as well over here hahaha 

Update:

Received the supp app email on 7/16 and completed on 7/17. Just got the email this AM regarding the upcoming interview dates and awaiting them to review my application as a whole. The tentatively scheduled dates are: 9/11, 10/16, 12/4, 1/8, 2/5, and 2/26. The email said they try to give 5-6 weeks from invitation to interview. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, morgandwood said:

I submitted my application on May 18, rejected on July 17. They didn’t like my low verbal gre score (143) and wanted me to be a more mature applicant 

Well at least they told you what to improve on. Are you going to retake it?

• 2 weeks later...

So they haven't sent out any interview invitations yet? I know I read something about September interview dates in a previous email, but that was a few months ago and I know changing COVID restrictions are altering things. I submitted the first week of June and have been communicating with them since about updates to my application, but I was just concerned about having not heard anything one way or the other yet! 

Just now, ClaireNicole said:

So they haven't sent out any interview invitations yet? I know I read something about September interview dates in a previous email, but that was a few months ago and I know changing COVID restrictions are altering things. I submitted the first week of June and have been communicating with them since about updates to my application, but I was just concerned about having not heard anything one way or the other yet! 

Yeah. I went to an info session a few days ago, and Angela said they haven’t sent any interviews yet. They are hoping to in a few weeks because they don’t have to worry about people making travel plans since everything is online. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:45 PM, LivPA said:

It isn’t bad. I was able to finish it in a day. Just some questions that are more geared towards Harding, and they are looking for thoughtful answers not just a few lines. 

Hey, this is David. I attended that online info session as well! I've got a supplemental application at the beginning of this week! I'm hoping that this is a good sign... good luck to you and all the others reading this!

• Like 1