Rocky Vista University Colorado 2020-2021 Cycle

35 minutes ago, sel39 said:

To people who got an interview invite, do you mind sharing stats?

4,000 hours PCE, 3.65 science gpa, probs 200 shadowing hours, and 100 volunteer hours. - I also interviewed at RVU last year and didn’t get accept, don’t give up on your dreams!! Round two lol

Edited by Emilyrae

5 hours ago, sel39 said:

To people who got an interview invite, do you mind sharing stats?

cGPA 3.32 (4.0 post bacc)

sGPA 3.23

3,000 hours as a clinical research coordinator in oncology and as an optometric technician 

150 hours as emergency room volunteer /neuroscience volunteer/COVID volunteer 

50 shadowing hours 

317 GRE 

On 6/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, MikeDelta said:

After submitting the supplemental application, has anyone received any other emails from them?

EDIT: Also, for those who received interviews, did they notify you by email or phone?

I didn't receive any correspondence after submitting my supplemental other than a confirmation email.

They notified me by email about my interview invitiation.

16 hours ago, hannahthompson6 said:

Congrats on getting an interview again! do you have any advice for the interview?

So hard because it’s gunna be online! So different I’m sure, but be prepared for group discussions, see if you can get some friends to do a mock interview as a part of a group on zoom so you are familiar. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, Soontobepagirl said:

Those who received interview invites: are you willing to share your GRE scores please?

I received a 303 and a 4.0 on the analytical writing section. I was nervous about this score, but this schools seems to view each applicant very holistically! 

Congrats to all that have received interviews! I guess most programs will be moving towards virtual interviews from what it sounds like. I've never visited the campus before. Has anyone toured it? I work during every informative session they have unfortunately. What were some big highlights for ya'll from the informative sessions?

• Like 1

Got my first interview! Got the email from rocky vista this morning. Scheduled it for October 9th at 11:30am. Let me know if you have the same interview time or even different dates, wouldn't mind randomly meeting someone to do mock interviews with. 

Stats in case anyone wanted to know: 

GRE V- 153  Q- 158  A- 5.0

sGpa- 3.23  cGPA- 3.31  Volunteer- 340 hr    HCE- 2300  Shadow- 45 

• Like 1