2020-21 Application Cycle!

On 6/9/2020 at 9:14 AM, avekat said:

I still don't see Rush on the Casper list...are they not having applicants send it?

Yeah that's kind of annoying. For peace of mind, I would suggest emailing Rush and saying that you took the test but you're unable to send results at the moment. That way they at least know you took it.

35 minutes ago, MYoukh said:

Yeah that's kind of annoying. For peace of mind, I would suggest emailing Rush and saying that you took the test but you're unable to send results at the moment. That way they at least know you took it.

I’ve emailed and called them. They haven’t written back and their phone number just allows you to leave a message, not speak to a representative

On 6/10/2020 at 10:31 AM, areaz123 said:

It seems like they’re sending confirmation emails in groups about 9-10 days apart. People stated they received them on 5/13, 5/22, and 6/1. So hopefully within the next few days! My caspa was verified 6/7 and I haven’t gotten one yet either. 

Out of curiosity, have you received anything yet? 

Guest EDani
24 minutes ago, RafaCaro said:

Just received an email acknowledging they received my application and its under review. Now its the waiting game for 4-8 weeks, email states not to contact them for updates haha

Caspa Submitted 06/01  Verified 06/04

Good luck!

Same here!! Verified 6/12