2020-21 Application Cycle!

Hi everyone-

I feel your pain in all the waiting, it’s truly a painful time! But keep your head up, there is hope!! Last year, I had my application submitted and verified by mid May and I didn’t hear back from Rush until the end of August. I didn’t think I would hear any positive news since it took so long to hear back, however, I got an interview for mid September and was accepted. I don’t go to Rush as I chose elsewhere, so I can’t speak of what they may currently be doing, but keep your head up! They’re usually pretty behind on applications! There’s still hope!! Good luck everyone!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Qalabi331 said:

I was wondering— since the school doesn’t require the CASPer exam but only ‘encourages’ it are you guys going to take it still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have taken it but last time I looked I still wasn't able to send my results to them yet.

32 minutes ago, CMarie said:

Hi everyone-

I feel your pain in all the waiting, it’s truly a painful time! But keep your head up, there is hope!! Last year, I had my application submitted and verified by mid May and I didn’t hear back from Rush until the end of August. I didn’t think I would hear any positive news since it took so long to hear back, however, I got an interview for mid September and was accepted. I don’t go to Rush as I chose elsewhere, so I can’t speak of what they may currently be doing, but keep your head up! They’re usually pretty behind on applications! There’s still hope!! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks for your input! Obviously the interviews will probably be different this time around but how was it when you had yours?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MYoukh said:

Thanks for your input! Obviously the interviews will probably be different this time around but how was it when you had yours?

Their interview was one of my favorites! They provided you with very thought provoking scenarios and questions and wanted to genuinely get to know who you were aside from your statistics on your application. The questions and scenarios of the MMI interview were definitely ones you would not be able to prepare for, so they can see your true thought process, but they were not by any means things you wouldn't be able to speak on. I loved the MMI portion and thought it was actually really fun to put myself in those situations and explain how I handle them! 

• Like 5

On 7/22/2020 at 8:13 AM, CMarie said:

Hi everyone-

Hi! I just got an interview for this Wednesday and was wondering if you had any advice or how you prepared for yours?

Thank you !

• Like 1