2020-21 Application Cycle!

36 minutes ago, PAisYAY said:

Hello Everyone, just wanted to check in and see if anyone received an interview invite either today or sometime earlier this week? Was hoping to hear something today for the next round of interview invitees. Please let me know! Thank you!

I have not heard back yet since their confirmation email! Hoping soon! Good luck!

1 hour ago, PAisYAY said:

Hello Everyone, just wanted to check in and see if anyone received an interview invite either today or sometime earlier this week? Was hoping to hear something today for the next round of interview invitees. Please let me know! Thank you!

I have not yet either. I got confirmation 5/13 from RUSH

Y’all I’m so upset with my self. In my personal statement I put in “Physician’s Assistant” instead of saying “Physician Assistant”. Do you think the people reviewing my application will think negatively of me? I am so stressed out please give me feedback. I aso mentioned a foreign sentence in my personal statement that is about a line in length and translated it so they would Understand. What do you think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Y’all I’m so upset with my self. In my personal statement I put in “Physician’s Assistant” instead of saying “Physician Assistant”. Do you think the people reviewing my application will think negatively of me? I am so stressed out please give me feedback. I aso mentioned a foreign sentence in my personal statement that is about a line in length and translated it so they would Understand. What do you think about that?

This is my second cycle applying. Last cycle i noticed so many grammar mistakes on my personal statement after it was submitted but i still got 3 interviews. A grammar mistake won’t define how good of a PA you would be. If you have a solid application I wouldnt worry.

• Like 1

This is my second cycle applying. Last cycle i noticed so many grammar mistakes on my personal statement after it was submitted but i still got 3 interviews. A grammar mistake won’t define how good of a PA you would be. If you have a solid application I wouldnt worry.

Omg thank you so much. I’m so much calmer now. Good luck on your application!! You got this [emoji1490]

35 minutes ago, Gr8nessawaits said:

You got 3 interviews last year? Do you have any advice for interviews this time around? I think its gonna be harder with everything being online.

• Like 1

You got 3 interviews last year? Do you have any advice for interviews this time around? I think its gonna be harder with everything being online.

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain questions. I got too caught up in those. They have literally interviewed hundreds of applicants, they’ve heard every answer in the books. They will know when you’re saying things just to impress them. Be yourself and answer accordingly, don’t say what you think they want to hear.

• Like 6

On 7/10/2020 at 8:18 PM, Intastudying said:

😬😬

1 minute ago, ekc5755 said:

Hi y’all. I just wanted to check in and see if anyone else has heard from Rush. I got my confirmation email form them on 5/22, so I’m coming up on 8 weeks. Has anyone else passed the 8 week mark without hearing anything from them?

I've passed the 8 week mark, I received the 8 week email 5/12, so I'm on week 9. 

11 minutes ago, ekc5755 said:

Hi y’all. I just wanted to check in and see if anyone else has heard from Rush. I got my confirmation email form them on 5/22, so I’m coming up on 8 weeks. Has anyone else passed the 8 week mark without hearing anything from them?

I was also confirmed on 5/22 and then they followed up with an email last month asking to clarify a pre req. After that it's been crickets. 

Guest Paapp20202021
34 minutes ago, cee2021 said:

Has anyone who passed the 8 week mark reached out to admissions? 

I’m at week 9, haven’t heard anything back yet