1 hour ago, TlcHpc said:

Hey fellow applicants! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted/interviewed! I am going to hit the 8 week verified mark tomorrow (Verified 6/17). I haven't heard anything yet and was wondering if I should reach out or not to the program? I suppose I am just incredibly anxious but I also don't want to minimize my efforts. Thoughts? Cheering for all of you!

It took about 11 weeks for me to hear back 

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain ques

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

5 hours ago, TlcHpc said:

Hey fellow applicants! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted/interviewed! I am going to hit the 8 week verified mark tomorrow (Verified 6/17). I haven't heard anything yet and was wondering if I should reach out or not to the program? I suppose I am just incredibly anxious but I also don't want to minimize my efforts. Thoughts? Cheering for all of you!

Personally, I wouldn't since the application isn't technically due until 10/1, even if it is rolling admissions. Unless you are concerned that they don't have all your materials, or you have updated CASPA and haven't previously notified them; but even then I still don't think that's something I would do. 

While this is my opinion and what I would do, you do what you need to do. Regardless of the outcome, good luck and here's to waiting it out😂😂

8 hours ago, FuturePA1223 said:

hi guys 🙂 

I applied on 6/3 and was verified by caspa on 6/8. I received the email from Rush on 6/17. Anyone else with the same timeline as me hear back yet?!

Good luck to everyone by the way!

Yess! I'm the same timeline as you and haven't heard back yet from Rush. Waiting patiently hope for the best for everyone who applied!

• Like 1
Guest Paapp20202021
5 hours ago, MYoukh said:

I was verified by rush on 5/22 and still havent gotten anything other than clarifying a pre req 😢

Got verified 5/16 and have not heard anything back yet

13 hours ago, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

I was verified 6/7, received welcome letter 7/17, but no email saying I am under review. Should I be worried?

No, I was also verified 6/8 and received a welcome letter 6/17. I think all of us early June applicants will hopefully hear back in the next few weeks!!

• Like 1