6 hours ago, Jorge93 said:

I agree, when I interviewed I had my one on one interview with Jennifer and she did not seem to know anything about my application.  She even said that she read so many applications that she didn't remember anything about mine. Also, on my interviews with the other staff they seemed confused on who was who. I felt like they were not organized at all. I understand they get alot of applications but they should at least look into who they are interviewing each day.  Also, they asked us to take our resume and they did not look at it.

I agree, plus the NDA that we were told to bring and the bio, nothing was asked to be turned in.  When we were asked to complete the survey in the end, I was very honest about what I thought of the interview process. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PrePA1208
      I worked as a PRN rehab technician for about 3 months (roughly 20 hours a week) before I became Full-Time (40 hours a week).  How do I record this change in hours? Do I make two separate entries or average the hours per week?  My hours for PRN also varied each week, with weeks working up to 30 hours and sometimes only 15 hours. Do I need to record this somehow? I also do not understand how PA schools validate that the numbers of hours stated are honest. Is there some sort of validation document needed from each employer from past jobs.  Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
    • By wallsmp
      I thought I’d start this since I didn’t see any posts about this application cycle yet. Has anyone heard back besides the normal “we received your application” email?
    • By Jaykayleen
      I was checking my verified application & I have “Punjabi” listed under “native language”.  On CASPA my response to “first language” was “Punjabi”.   To clarify, I am fluent in English. (I’ve been speaking English since I was 5!! I answered to "first language" quite literally.) Will I run into any problem with PA programs? Would they assume otherwise?   --I was born in California and went to schools K-12 in Cali and then Uni of Cali, Santa Cruz for undergrad. Has anyone else experienced this?
      **The application is locked & I am unable to change it to English**

• By mjc03
      Hi everyone.  Thought I'd start the discussion for the 2019-2020 application cycle.  Good luck!
    • By sunnyday88
      Hi! Kicking things off here since I didn't see a thread for this cycle. Type away.. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More