2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 6/3/2019 at 2:11 PM, icjerseyveeb324 said:

Hi all! I am a current first year PA student (2nd semester didactic now RIP). Please feel free to shoot me any questions if you have any!

Hi! Do you have any information about the Q&A session, like what time it starts? 

On 7/3/2019 at 6:01 PM, alikuz said:

Hi! Do you have any information about the Q&A session, like what time it starts? 

Hi! The Q&A usually was around 7pm and lasted about 2 hours last year. But we have class till 8pm that night in the room you would be in so it might be different this year!

9 hours ago, prePA5321 said:

I have an interview on 7/18. Does anyone know what time it will conclude? I have tried reaching out with no luck. 

Hi! It was 9am-1pm last year. 

Edited by icjerseyveeb324
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, icjerseyveeb324 said:

Hi! The Q&A usually was around 7pm and lasted about 2 hours last year. But we have class till 8pm that night in the room you would be in so it might be different this year!

Hi! It was 9am-1pm last year. 

I just received email back.. This year the interview will conclude at 3pm for the 7/18 session. 

• Like 1

Has anyone received a rejection letter yet? 

I am still waiting to hear back since I applied.  They emailed me on June 22nd saying they have received my CASPA application, however i have not heard anything since then.  

If I have not heard anything yet, does this mean I am getting rejected?

2 hours ago, nyc9009 said:

Has anyone received a rejection letter yet? 

I am still waiting to hear back since I applied.  They emailed me on June 22nd saying they have received my CASPA application, however i have not heard anything since then.  

If I have not heard anything yet, does this mean I am getting rejected?

I don't think you should assume you are rejected at this point! I turned in my CASPA application at the very end of May, and I heard back in late June. Since they are on rolling admissions, it might be the case that they are still reviewing your application. I wouldn't count yourself out, they have interviews that stretch into late fall!