2019-2020 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, laurennicolem said:

Hi! When did you submit and hear back from Cornell during your application cycle?

I submitted mid-late May (was waiting for my transcript to be final) and got a supplemental around mid June. I submitted that by July 1, but apparently it got lost in the mail. I submitted another one in early/mid October (after I called and verified with them that they never got my supplemental) and got an interview in late October. Turnaround for post-interview typically 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, laurennicolem said:

Thank you! Would you also mind sharing your stats?

Based on CASPA...

cGPA 3.7

sGPA 3.6

GRE 311

200 hours shadowing (2 PAs, 1 neurosurgeon MD, and 1 nephrologist MD)

2500 hours patient care experience (EMT, medical mission trips, volunteering in hospitals, ER scribe)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, chrissy88 said:

Has anyone received any information or a confirmation from Cornell after CASPA verification? I was verified on 5/24 but haven't heard anything else yet. Good luck to everyone!!

Same for me. Verified with CASPA on June 7 and nothing. Maybe our apps. are in the next batch! 🙂