2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 7/10/2019 at 12:14 PM, nyc9009 said:

Has anyone received a rejection letter yet? 

I am still waiting to hear back since I applied.  They emailed me on June 22nd saying they have received my CASPA application, however i have not heard anything since then.  

If I have not heard anything yet, does this mean I am getting rejected?

I was verified June 22nd and so far have gotten no other communications as well. Fingers crossed for both of us

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, tareyng said:

I was verified June 22nd and so far have gotten no other communications as well. Fingers crossed for both of us

Same, has anyone verified after this date (06/22) from Cornell gotten a supplemental or interview invite? I was told since it's rolling, they do not go back to earlier applications if they move on to the next interview date.

3 minutes ago, nourcee said:

not yet - hoping no news is good news 😬

^^same. I called to check the status of my app since I’ve been out of town and don’t have access to my mail. The woman on the phone told me that the admissions committee was still reviewing applications but news should come soon regarding the applications from that interview date. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CharlotteF said:

Can anyone lend some insight into Cornell's interview style? MMI vs. 2 on 1 interview?

There are two 1 on 1 interviews and a group interview. Half of the group will do the 1 on 1's first and the other half will do the group interview first! There is no MMI portion (thank goodness)!

• Like 2