UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 8/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, Leira23 said:

I got the call guys, I'm in! It's official. I received my call around 6:30 PM (later than I thought it'd be). Funny story is they had my mom's # instead of mine so she called me to give me the news after receiving the voicemail from Professor Coleman about my offer of acceptance. Haha. I'm still in shock and over the moon. Best of luck to everyone! 🙂

Congratulations. I'm so envious of yall. Are there any tips you can share for the MMI's? I'm nervous for my interview!

On 10/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, ep95liner said:

Congratulations! Do you have any interview tips you can share for MMI's? I'm so nervous for my interview.

Honestly, I know you probably hear this all the time, but just be yourself. There is really no way to prepare for it. You got an interview for a reason, so just be yourself and show your personality. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...