UTSW 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Finally contacted yesterday. I'm on the alternate list (interviewed 10/19). It's a bittersweet feeling as UTSW is my first choice, but I'm still very grateful. 

Congrats to all those who received the call! I hope I can join you guys. And to those rejected good luck. There's still a ton more schools and next year (trying to make myself believe my own words too). Let's not loose hope. Don't give up, you already sacrificed a lot for this.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rvenegas13 said:

I spoke with a kind lady today shortly after Karina and was told all seats have not been filled and everyone accepted should know by the end of this month!

So does this mean if we interviewed and didn't receive an acceptance call/alternate email that we still have a shot? Also does anyone know if they will tell the interviewees that we're rejected, or do we just have to assume by default? 

6 minutes ago, ttrail said:

So does this mean if we interviewed and didn't receive an acceptance call/alternate email that we still have a shot? Also does anyone know if they will tell the interviewees that we're rejected, or do we just have to assume by default? 

That's what I'm hoping!

I don't know the answer to the second portion though, sorry.

• Like 1