Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

28 minutes ago, Erskinesimone38 said:

Was it the very first day of June or just sometime that week? 

It was on a Monday. I had given up for the day then it came through. I remember being surprised that someone was still working that late in the day. But the website just says first week in June so it really could be any time this week.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, patobe82 said:

I got my interview invite ( first wave) on June 3rd last year so it’s probably still not out yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 3 was the first Monday in June though, but maybe they’re trying to keep it consistent! With everything going on in the world, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re just delayed. 

Definitely doesn’t make our waiting any easier though! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Katnhi said:

I have finals this week and I can barely concentrate been checking my email constantly since Monday. I also noticed on our personalized webpage the check list for prereqs is gone as well. Did this happen for anyone else ? 

On my personal webpage it still has this checklist. Not sure if that is the same one you are talking about. 

1843997128_ScreenShot2020-06-03at4_24_45PM.thumb.png.7fb9d79d4ea7b716d96d4eb2443b6a97.png

11 minutes ago, Katnhi said:

I have finals this week and I can barely concentrate been checking my email constantly since Monday. I also noticed on our personalized webpage the check list for prereqs is gone as well. Did this happen for anyone else ? 

I just checked, I don't even have the link to view my check list, it was there last week when I was looking...