Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

9 hours ago, LaurenR19 said:

Please disregard first reply. 

I found it! Mine says complete 😊 

the anticipation continues! 

39D7ED27-7077-4328-99D6-05AD0ADE5DE7.png

There is another area, where you click on your application status in the top right corner, and it will say incomplete. At least mine does, and a few other people said that too.

@Chapla36 Mine doesn’t even have an application status section anymore, though it used to say that my application was complete. I’ve had various problems with the personalized URL over the last few month so I wouldn’t put too much stock into what it says. If you’re concerned about the admissions committee not having pieces of your application, you’re probably better off giving them a call. 

1 minute ago, alexEMTprePA said:

@Chapla36 Mine doesn’t even have an application status section anymore, though it used to say that my application was complete. I’ve had various problems with the personalized URL over the last few month so I wouldn’t put too much stock into what it says. If you’re concerned about the admissions committee not having pieces of your application, you’re probably better off giving them a call. 

I received confirmation that they had absolutely everything in March letting me know my application was ready for review! 

I think everyone should have gotten a similar email? I attached a picture of mine above! 

1 hour ago, LaurenR19 said:

I received confirmation that they had absolutely everything in March letting me know my application was ready for review! 

I think everyone should have gotten a similar email? I attached a picture of mine above! 

Mine is not showing anything anymore either. I think we are okay. The would have sent us a rejection if we were missing requirements.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LaurenR19 said:

I got a confirmation email just like yours back in March! I don't know what's going on with the URL-stuff otherwise (I haven't received an email yet regarding it), but I just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat!

2 minutes ago, Loka32 said:

I got a confirmation email just like yours back in March! I don't know what's going on with the URL-stuff otherwise (I haven't received an email yet regarding it), but I just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat!

That’s great! I actually never got an email about the URL either, but used the website listed above to check. I’m not worried. We will hear when we hear! 

• Like 1

They did say the first week of June...so it is difficult not to be excited about the prospect of hearing today! 🙂 Wishing everyone patience in the process and of course, good luck!

Trying to hold it all loosely, but it is so tough!

Edited by Jenifer
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Jenifer said:

They did say the first week of June...so it is difficult not to be excited about the prospect of hearing today! 🙂 Wishing everyone patience in the process and of course, good luck!

Trying to hold it all loosely, but it is so tough!

I totally agree-- everyone hang in there! It's so nice to have found this forum to not feel alone in the waiting and stress!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward8493 said:

Another reminder everyone, they're only going in twice a week for admin purposes and have been doing so for months now. The likelihood of next week or the week after is pretty high.

I hear what you're saying Ward8493 abt them only going in twice a week but they did send out the time line schedule after COVID began and they said the first week of June. I guess my thinking is the school would've sent out emails to everyone if things had changed right?

• Like 2