Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

11 minutes ago, FuturePA9987 said:

I am in the same boat..had the link to register and I registered..but no email yet. Not sure how many they send out each wave.

Also, the 1st wave has the highest points, 2nd has the second highest, etc. It is a point-based system. 

Does the section that you registered for have any numbers in the "registered" column. For example, in my events page, it states that I am registered but there are 0 guests in that section

2 minutes ago, ammpa said:

Does the section that you registered for have any numbers in the "registered" column. For example, in my events page, it states that I am registered but there are 0 guests in that section

Same. Did you also register before receiving an email?

This is what I just heard back.

The emails went out at 9:00 AM. However, if you registered prior to that, the email is suppressed as it is set to not send to applicants who have already registered. The emails send automatically after your PURL is updated.

No worries about using the link with your PURL. Be reminded that your PURL is personalized to you, so you were meant to see it. I hope that clarifies things. Congratulations on your interview invitation.

Please stay tuned to your email for instructions on the interview process.

Have a good day,

Erin

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FuturePA9987 said:

This is what I just heard back.

The emails went out at 9:00 AM. However, if you registered prior to that, the email is suppressed as it is set to not send to applicants who have already registered. The emails send automatically after your PURL is updated.

No worries about using the link with your PURL. Be reminded that your PURL is personalized to you, so you were meant to see it. I hope that clarifies things. Congratulations on your interview invitation.

Please stay tuned to your email for instructions on the interview process.

Have a good day,

Erin

Thanks so much for emailing and posting the reply. I am excited but also wish I received a congrats! I check last night around 7:00pm and my interview invite link was there. I was too excited to not register!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

Hmm...I wonder are the 2nd & 3rd rounds going to be 72 hrs apart like before as previous posts from past cycles have mentioned? Also I wonder are they done sending out invitations for the day?

It will be 72 hours apart. In my invite it said I had 72 hours to respond to secure my spot. I would say they are done, since it’s in a wave. Emails went out at 9am 

• Like 1