Rocky Vista University Colorado 2019-2020 Cycle

18 hours ago, TayRene94 said:

How are you guys writing the autobiography to make it creative? I've been stuck on this question and what they want for it.

I got stuck on the "creative" part too. 

When I think of autobiography, I think of chronological major events in life, so I interpreted "creative" as a story telling narrative. I didn't write an essay of my life but rather I wrote a narrative/story of a specific memory in my life that demonstrates some of my (great 🙂) traits and skills to show them who I am. Hope this helps. 

7 hours ago, airvine said:

I got stuck on the "creative" part too. 

When I think of autobiography, I think of chronological major events in life, so I interpreted "creative" as a story telling narrative. I didn't write an essay of my life but rather I wrote a narrative/story of a specific memory in my life that demonstrates some of my (great 🙂) traits and skills to show them who I am. Hope this helps. 

It does! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 7:01 PM, Burritobenito said:

Submitted my supplementary application today, looking forward to hopefully interviewing again and actually getting in this time. Good luck everyone!

Did you interview last year? If so, do you mind sharing your stats / what the interview process was like there ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, coloradopadream said:

has anyone received an email from the RVU admissions office to pay the $100 fee after submitting their application? Mine was already verified a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet 

I received an email June 12th from RVU to pay the $100  fee. 

Edited by Kpillard

20 minutes ago, meowmix4 said:

I have this as well! I scheduled an interview and was going to call them today. I think they will maybe send out the invites today and prepared the myvista portal lat night!

I scheduled one as well for 9/13 and was also going to call to confirm! That’s what I was thinking too.. 

Edited by Kpillard