Jump to content
airvine

Rocky Vista University Colorado 2019-2020 Cycle

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a thread going. I am looking forward to this year's application cycle! Best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Submitted my supplementary application today, looking forward to hopefully interviewing again and actually getting in this time. Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you guys writing the autobiography to make it creative? I've been stuck on this question and what they want for it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TayRene94 said:

How are you guys writing the autobiography to make it creative? I've been stuck on this question and what they want for it.

I got stuck on the "creative" part too. 

When I think of autobiography, I think of chronological major events in life, so I interpreted "creative" as a story telling narrative. I didn't write an essay of my life but rather I wrote a narrative/story of a specific memory in my life that demonstrates some of my (great 🙂) traits and skills to show them who I am. Hope this helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, airvine said:

I got stuck on the "creative" part too. 

When I think of autobiography, I think of chronological major events in life, so I interpreted "creative" as a story telling narrative. I didn't write an essay of my life but rather I wrote a narrative/story of a specific memory in my life that demonstrates some of my (great 🙂) traits and skills to show them who I am. Hope this helps. 

It does! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 7:01 PM, Burritobenito said:

Submitted my supplementary application today, looking forward to hopefully interviewing again and actually getting in this time. Good luck everyone!

Did you interview last year? If so, do you mind sharing your stats / what the interview process was like there ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

Has anyone received any interview invites yet? I know its early but I remember last year they sent out invites early.....

I submitted my application 5/29, I haven't heard anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My application was completed with them at the end of May. Have not heard back though, it is early! Has anyone reached out to see when they will be sending out interview invites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone received an email from the RVU admissions office to pay the $100 fee after submitting their application? Mine was already verified a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, coloradopadream said:

has anyone received an email from the RVU admissions office to pay the $100 fee after submitting their application? Mine was already verified a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet 

I received an email June 12th from RVU to pay the $100  fee. 

Edited by Kpillard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed on the RVU MyVista portal there is a tab that says "PA-Interview" and it asks to pick a date. Are we supposed to fill this out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this as well! I scheduled an interview and was going to call them today. I think they will maybe send out the invites today and prepared the myvista portal lat night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, meowmix4 said:

I have this as well! I scheduled an interview and was going to call them today. I think they will maybe send out the invites today and prepared the myvista portal lat night!

I scheduled one as well for 9/13 and was also going to call to confirm! That’s what I was thinking too.. 

Edited by Kpillard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kpillard said:

I scheduled one as well for 9/13 and was also going to call to confirm! That’s what I was thinking too.. 

I did the same day as well! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats all! I haven’t submitted yet but plan on doing so soon. Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an interview invite too! However upon logging into the portal on my phone it only gives me a couple links for like a directory and map and a couple things. I wonder if that's just because it's the mobile version? I want to schedule it now but can't figure it out on my phone haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an invitation to interview as well! I'll be at the 10/4 session. Congrats and best of luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who got invitations, do you think I'm competitive with a Verbal of 160, and a Quant of 153? Writing tbd. Unofficial scores only as of now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did it take for you guys to receive the email asking you to pay the $100 fee? I submitted my application like two weeks ago and still have not heard anything from RVU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bananataters said:

Hey Everyone, 

I received an interview invite today. I scheduled for 09/26. Anyone else going on that day? 

I scheduled my interview for 09/26 too!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More