Rocky Vista University Colorado 2019-2020 Cycle

2 minutes ago, jwitmer said:

Waitlisted. Anyone know if we can find out our spot on the waiting list? They told us they could take up to 50 people on it.

Also, literally every person I talked to on my interview day said that RVU was their top choice, so I can't imagine most people turning down their acceptance 😞

I got accepted, but will be declining my invitation. Don't give up hope! Good luck to everyone! 

Hey everyone! I'm currently a first year PA student at RVU (Class of 2021). If their waitlist process this year is similar to last year's then you will not be informed of your position/number on the list. Several spots did open last year, so don't lose hope. I wasn't even pulled off until June! Best of luck to you all, and congratulations to those that were accepted. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Willow0192 said:

Does anyone know if the school will be creating a facebook page for Class of 2022?

Our class created our own Facebook group last year and posted the link on this forum for others to join! We also shared the link with faculty so that they could share it with students who were accepted off of the waitlist in the future.

• Like 2