Rocky Vista University Colorado 2019-2020 Cycle

1 hour ago, tfunkhouser said:

Does anyone who has received an interview mind sharing their stats?

Sure I'll share. Honestly my stats are miserable. 

cGPA: 2.96 

sGPA: 3.16 

post-Bacc GPA: 3.89 (50 credits) 

GRE: 318 V: 159 Q: 159 W: 4

PCE: 4000+ hours as medical scribe at urgent care

HCE: 4000+ hours as a manager of the same urgent care 

That's really it. I'm surprised I got an interview, but I'm not going to squander this opportunity. Good luck to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bananataters said:

Sure I'll share. Honestly my stats are miserable. 

cGPA: 2.96 

sGPA: 3.16 

post-Bacc GPA: 3.89 (50 credits) 

GRE: 318 V: 159 Q: 159 W: 4

PCE: 4000+ hours as medical scribe at urgent care

HCE: 4000+ hours as a manager of the same urgent care 

That's really it. I'm surprised I got an interview, but I'm not going to squander this opportunity. Good luck to everyone. 

That GRE though! Also your post-bacc is great. I see why you got an interview! Good luck 🙂 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, coloradopadream said:

has anyone received an email from the RVU admissions office to pay the $100 fee after submitting their application? Mine was already verified a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet 

I have not heard back from them about the $100 fee either, did you end up emailing them about this?

So, my fiance attends the DO program at Rocky Vista and was told, during her interview, by Dr. Told (University Dean) that the DO program only interviews those that they intend to accept (roughly 86%). My question is, has anyone heard anything like this for the PA program? 

11 hours ago, htb13a said:

So, my fiance attends the DO program at Rocky Vista and was told, during her interview, by Dr. Told (University Dean) that the DO program only interviews those that they intend to accept (roughly 86%). My question is, has anyone heard anything like this for the PA program? 

Last year they interviewed three people per seat. So a 33% acceptance rate roughly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amanda0922 said:

Hey guys! My application was verified by CASPA on 7/19 but I have yet to receive an email from them about the supplemental fee or about receiving my application. Has anyone else had this problem?? I tried calling and leaving a message yesterday but have yet to hear anything back.

I would definitely try reaching out again! I submitted my CASPA application to them this morning and already received my supplemental application.