CASPA Application Cycle 2019-2020

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, traveler123 said:

I submitted my application on 6/12 and heard back on 6/24 for an interview on 7/23. The header of the email was " Robin Brizzi". I didn't have an application confirmation before this. 

Hi traveler123, I have had the same experience

On 7/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, rfo1234 said:

For those of you that submitted your GRE scores, did it show up on your CASPA as received? I know for some programs it doesn't since the scores get sent directly to the schools. 

Hi rfo1234, 

No my GRE did not show up on my CASPA, I just made sure from my ETS account that it had been sent successfully to LIU's PA Program :~)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 3:20 AM, leighpa said:

So I reapplied this year and have my fingers crossed that LIU will actually send out some email correspondence this year. I never received anything confirming my app was received or even a denial or waitist notification last year 😞

The same happened to me! I reapplied also, but hopefully they give some sort of response. I was really put off on not getting at least a rejection email last cycle. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got an acceptance email from admissions today and a few hours later got this...

Greetings from LIU, 

We were testing our CRM system this afternoon and at 4:15 pm an email was sent in error. Kindly disregard this communication. Please call us at 914-705-3023 with any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

Deirdre Whitman

Vice President of University Admissions

But my email was sent just before 2pm and I don't know what to believe. Did this happen to anybody else? I emailed admissions to find out for sure but I feel like I'm dying on the inside! Somebody cheer me up!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.14.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.13.11 PM.png

5 hours ago, JessH said:

I got an acceptance email from admissions today and a few hours later got this...

Greetings from LIU, 

We were testing our CRM system this afternoon and at 4:15 pm an email was sent in error. Kindly disregard this communication. Please call us at 914-705-3023 with any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

Deirdre Whitman

Vice President of University Admissions

But my email was sent just before 2pm and I don't know what to believe. Did this happen to anybody else? I emailed admissions to find out for sure but I feel like I'm dying on the inside! Somebody cheer me up!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.14.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.13.11 PM.png

I got this same email and emailed right away. They saidthey were testing their system and it was sent by mistake. So sad though hah

• 3 weeks later...

any updates on LIU interview status since July? I applied last year and only got my denial in the mail a couple months ago. I also got that accidental acceptance email too but just disregarded it because I got accepted to their MS biology program as a back up option so thought it was for that