CASPA Application Cycle 2019-2020

Guest paulaust
23 hours ago, paulaust said:

I emailed them yesterday regarding my application status because of the FAFSA email as well, and have yet to hear back. I tried calling the admissions office three times today and never got through to anyone. Best of luck everyone! 

In case this is helpful to anyone who is also confused regarding the FAFSA e-mail in relation to their application status, I was able to get in touch with an admissions representative today who said that no decision has been made yet regarding my application. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went into CASPA to continue filling out applications and saw under Evaluations that it said "The last date to enter Evaluation requests for this cycle was 4/1/20 11:59 PM EST." I was completely unaware of this, I have confirmed that I am getting my recommendation letters from people, but did not know I had to add them in as Evaluations in advance. I'm not sure what to do there is no option that says add evaluations anymore? I'm kinda freaking out.

59 minutes ago, krupapatel1603 said:

I went into CASPA to continue filling out applications and saw under Evaluations that it said "The last date to enter Evaluation requests for this cycle was 4/1/20 11:59 PM EST." I was completely unaware of this, I have confirmed that I am getting my recommendation letters from people, but did not know I had to add them in as Evaluations in advance. I'm not sure what to do there is no option that says add evaluations anymore? I'm kinda freaking out.

How did you receive the letters of recommendation before? I remember having to go through CASPA to input each person's info individually and sending them evaluation emails through CASPA. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, Njohnson92 said:

I reached out April 16th and got this message:

Thank you for your interest in the LIU PA Program. Your application is still under review, due to COVID19 we are delayed. Thank you for your patience. 

Best,

The LIU PA Program

Hi! What email address did you send your question to? I haven't gotten a reply from LIU. 

4 hours ago, Delee77 said:

Was anyone confused regarding the tuition deposit? When I went to make a payment, the tuition e deposit was only $200 instead $500 as said on the letter. I’m happy that it’s a lower amount but is that how it was for everyone?

The same thing happened to me. I ended up paying 200$ instead of 500$, also did you find the option where it says to secure you’re seat? For some reason I couldn’t find it. 

14 hours ago, Szurp said:

The same thing happened to me. I ended up paying 200$ instead of 500$, also did you find the option where it says to secure you’re seat? For some reason I couldn’t find it. 

Hey, so I learned that we were supposed to choose the special program e deposit in order to pay the $500 not the regular tuition e deposit. I contacted Brittany O’Gara to tell her about the situation and that’s what she told me.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:19 AM, Delee77 said:

Hey, so I learned that we were supposed to choose the special program e deposit in order to pay the $500 not the regular tuition e deposit. I contacted Brittany O’Gara to tell her about the situation and that’s what she told me.

Oh no, so how do we fix this, how did you find the correct place to deposit it, for some odd reason i cannot even see anything 

I was told to email another person to fix the issue for me, but my deadline to pay my deposit was near and he did not respond to my email, so I ended up paying the special deposit ($500). It seems that it goes towards tuition anyways so I thought, might as well not risk it and guarantee the spot @GREPA

Edited by Delee77

On 4/25/2020 at 4:04 PM, GREPA said:

Oh no, so how do we fix this, how did you find the correct place to deposit it, for some odd reason i cannot even see anything 

LIU portal - make an E payment - select “students” on the left hand side - login with your credentials - select “deposits” tab on the top - when you get to deposit payment page, select “fall 2020” term - you’ll get another prompt to select a deposit, choose “special program E deposit”. I hope this helps 🙂 

On 4/22/2020 at 2:16 PM, Szurp said:

I hope the above also helps you pay the deposit if you haven’t already. If not you should send the email to the school director