CASPA Application Cycle 2019-2020

On 2/4/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bcal2021 said:

*************************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************

Please remove this post immediately. This is my name and I have no part of this post. 

How spineless to not use your own identity... 

Edited by Banuchi
Text from previous post removed.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, PAworld98 said:

Hey everyone!

Super random but did anyone get an email about their financial aid eligibility for LIU today but havent heard back about their PA admission or not???

Yes sir/ma'am! I'm emailing them now as we are nearly at the end of the cycle. I know it's discouraged, but I wish we would have been contacted by this point.

44 minutes ago, PAworld98 said:

Hey everyone!

Super random but did anyone get an email about their financial aid eligibility for LIU today but havent heard back about their PA admission or not???

I just got the email 9.minutes ago and I haven't heard anything about admission.

1 hour ago, Lule94 said:

literally got the same email a few minutes ago...have not been interviewed & its from LIU-SFS@liu.edu

idk I'm super confused

Thank you for letting me know!

and I didn’t receive the email but I listed them for fafsa just in case a month ago. Did anyone who put them down for fafsa get that email?

1 hour ago, leighpa said:

I got the FAFSA email too...

Idk if any of you also applied last year but I got a fake acceptance that was a “mistake.” Lol. 

Is this the last school you guys are waiting to hear from? I don't know if I should just assume its a no and move on or keep waiting 

Guest paulaust

I emailed them yesterday regarding my application status because of the FAFSA email as well, and have yet to hear back. I tried calling the admissions office three times today and never got through to anyone. Best of luck everyone! 

28 minutes ago, Mhaverly said:

Is this the last school you guys are waiting to hear from? I don't know if I should just assume its a no and move on or keep waiting 

from reading the forum from last year, it looks like this school has issues with communication sometimes. it looks like a lot of people never heard anything back (like not even a denial email) and they even sent a bunch of people acceptances on accident without being interviewed. 

Guest paulaust
18 minutes ago, argcab said:

from reading the forum from last year, it looks like this school has issues with communication sometimes. it looks like a lot of people never heard anything back (like not even a denial email) and they even sent a bunch of people acceptances on accident without being interviewed. 

I have some friends who recently got into the nursing program and they also described their admissions process as fairly disorganized. Does anyone know if they have accepted students without an interview into the P.A. program?