CASPA Application Cycle 2019-2020

On 11/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, toastedflannel said:

Hi! So I applied back in June and haven't heard of any updates after them receiving my application. Anyone know if it's okay/frowned upon to send them updates in experience etc? Also how to send this to them (email or actual CASPA update)? 

Let me known if you send them an email and what they say. I applied in August, received verification 9/18 but have not heard anything since..

On 11/4/2019 at 12:27 PM, PAallysonn said:

Let me known if you send them an email and what they say. I applied in August, received verification 9/18 but have not heard anything since..

Same, I still have not heard anything. I'm honestly losing hope at this point and I wish I could just get a firm yes or no so I can start reapplying this coming spring! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 5:44 AM, leighpa said:

Did anyone receive a vague email from some LIU recruiter for the school asking for their high school transcripts and SAT scores “in order for your application to be further processed?” 

I am quite confused. 

I also received the same email from an LIU recruiter about a month ago. I was also confused about the email and did not respond because I was unsure if the person deals with graduate school admissions.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, kpeterson221 said:

ACCEPTED emoji323.pngemoji322.png Interviewed on November 5th. Accepted on November 7th via email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing how many people were at the interview, the types of questions they asked, and if you think there are any more interview dates?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...