UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

45 minutes ago, crj2803 said:

would any of yall mind sharing yalls stats? Thats awesome though, congratulations. I submitted and was verified by 5/25 so hopefully I am next!

I’ve never shared my stats, so I’m not sure what all to include! I chose the afternoon time for my interview.

GPA: 4.0

GRE: 318, 4.0 writing 

~2,000 hrs as a medical assistant, ~100 hrs community service, ~200 hrs shadowing, and a little bit of research. 

9 hours ago, crj2803 said:

would any of yall mind sharing yalls stats? Thats awesome though, congratulations. I submitted and was verified by 5/25 so hopefully I am next!

cGPA: 3.89 sGPA: 3.91

GRE: 318 Writing 4.0

About 1500 hours of pharmacy tech and 800 hours as an MA in neurosurgery.-250 hours volunteering-70 hours volunteering

I think they're going in order so maybe a few more days!

I was reading on these forums and I saw where someone mentioned that UNT automatically rejects you if you make a C in any prerequisite course. I really hope this isn’t true because I am a reapplicant and thought my chances were pretty good this year; I’m from out of state btw (Louisiana). I only made one C my entire undergrad and it was in intro chem. 

Application was submitted 5/16, verified on 5/31. Paid supplemental app fee 6/4.

My stats 

cumulative GPA: 3.67, Sci GPA: 3.63

GRE combined: 302, Verbal-157, Quant-145, AW-3.0 (my score is pretty unbalanced, but hopefully they just look at combined)

Patient care: 2650 hrs (Er scribe-1500 hours, full time Cell saver technician in the OR- 1150)

Shadowing: 105 hours (shadowed 2 docs, 3 pas, and one 1 np)

volunteer: 9 hours (only area I think I’m truly lacking in)

I also received an interview invite today for September 21! However, it happens to be on my wedding day. Anyone have any similar experiences? I of course want the interview, so asked to reschedule. If not, looks like I will try for the morning interview and rush to get ready for my wedding. 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:59 PM, mboston said:

Hi everyone!

I received an invitation for an interview on September 21st and I chose the morning session! Congrats on everyone getting interviews. I'm so excited! I submitted and was verified 05/15.

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?

30 minutes ago, mckennap said:

For those of you who have received interviews, how long after you were verified and paid the supplemental did you receive the email that your application was under review?

I am also wondering this as I just paid for my supplemental today... Was verified by CASPA 6/6 

@mckennap Sorry, I guess I misread your first question. I haven't gotten an interview offer yet. I only received my "under review" email a few days ago, two days after I paid the fee. It sounds like several people were getting interview invites early last week, but it's been quiet since then. Has anyone else been offered an interview this week? 

• Like 1

I submitted and was verified the same day as all y'all who got interview invites on Wednesday, so I guess that means I didn't make it to the first round of interviews. But I also didn't receive a rejection email so I guess that means i'm in the "maybe" pile? Has anyone received a rejection email? Or do they send those out super late in the game?