2019/2020 Cycle

2 minutes ago, ameann1207 said:

I also got denied without an interview. My stats: 3.5 cGPA, 3.56 sGPA, 309 on GRE, ~2400 hours of PCE, ~4000 leadership hours, 50 volunteer hours, 40 PA shadowing hours... I was a little confused because I’ve gotten 3 interviews so far but it’s okay! Good luck y’all! 

I'm sorry about the interview, ameann1207! But congrats on your others! I have yet to hear back from South. So they will email us if we get denied as they review applications then? I'm just wondering how long we will have to wait to hear if we get an interview or not? 

Just now, mad26 said:

I'm sorry about the interview, ameann1207! But congrats on your others! I have yet to hear back from South. So they will email us if we get denied as they review applications then? I'm just wondering how long we will have to wait to hear if we get an interview or not? 

I applied back in the middle of May, received an email about my application being under review the end of May, got an email last night about denial.. I would stay optimistic until you hear something because it’s taken a month to get to my application!! 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I have an interview July 9th-10th!! I applied early May and received an interview email early June! I am so excited, this was the first university to respond so that makes it even more exciting!!! I am very hopeful and thrilled to meet all of you 🙂

20 minutes ago, Cece0712 said:

Hi! I’m in the same situation right now. I’m trying to figure out what’s going on?

Same for me! But based on what others have said, I believe we will receive an email if we are denied acceptance? Is that correct? 

Same for me! But based on what others have said, I believe we will receive an email if we are denied acceptance? Is that correct? 

I believe so. Im just not sure why they don’t just send out rejections instead of waiting. Idk if this is a good thing or bad thing that we are still waiting. Some schools send out rejections first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NikPA said:

For those who had interview, was there a writing sample or anything else like that? 

No writing sample! There is an online application that you have to do on day 2, but that is just to input your information into their school system so that you can be an official student if you are accepted. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, junebug said:

No writing sample! There is an online application that you have to do on day 2, but that is just to input your information into their school system so that you can be an official student if you are accepted. 

Thank you so much!