2019/2020 Cycle

5 hours ago, PrePaChrisie said:

Nice, congrats! Is that your top choice? May I ask what state you are from?

It ties for my second choice school! My first choice is UNC Chapel Hill. South and ECU are tied as my second choice schools. I have an interview coming up for ECU in a couple weeks, so we will see how that goes. I really fell in love with the program at South, though! I'm from North Carolina! South is the only out of state school I applied to. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, enapolilli said:

Hello!

I am a current student. I heard there are about 40 seats filled so far. There are at least 3 more interview cycles.

For those wondering, I looked on South University- Savannah PA Program and they accept "approximately 70 seats in each class."

There's still hope!

On 8/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, asmith1 said:

Hey everyone! I am interviewing August 26-27, and am wondering what everyone at previous interviews wore the first day of the session? Specifically women?

I wore a black suit with heels, minimal jewelry. But there were ladies wearing dresses too. I think you should look professional while feeling comfortable. 

Hey everyone!

My CASPA application was officially verified on 07/30/2019, which was also the same day I took my Casper (yup, sadly all of my letters of recommendations didn’t end up coming in until around the 07/28). I was wondering if anyone had their applications verified around that time? If so, has anyone received any invitations to interview yet? Also, if anyone has any idea how many seats are left up to date, when the last interview date is, or when rejection letters are usually sent, please share!! Thanks in advance😊

I’ve been doing well so far with keeping my mind off PA school correspondence, but having seen that so many people have already been accepted, I’m getting a bit worried that they may not even make it to review my application😅

• 3 weeks later...